Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's a good strategy for beating the Golem at the exit of Seremaze Forest since his sleep spell is destroying me and can attack me even when frozen.

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt many people have the game.....
But a lot want it.....
frown.gif

Here's hoping it gets dumped sometime this month.

"Tails&quot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost, you want to separate your characters so they do not form a horizontal line. This is because his attack will attack in a straight, horizontal line across the entire screen. You can move your characters by holding down the "L" Button when you are picking commands. This will prevent both your characters from being hit at once. If both your characters fall asleep, you can easily be overwhelmed.

After you have done this, just spam Glacius and Flamma on him and he'll go down quickly.

W@dsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^
What he said. This boss was murdering me, until I remembered you could move chars manually (L trigger). Once they were separated I just spammed magic. Also use cura fira or whatever it's called when his attack hit's one of your chars, since neither of mine could have survived a second hit...

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to start a new thread, so here's my question: During the part where you'll have to find the 4 books to open more sections of the secret library, how do I unlock the secret door to get the 2nd book? I can't seem to find the bookshelf that triggers it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp