Black Sigil Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hop2089, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Hop2089
    OP

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    What's a good strategy for beating the Golem at the exit of Seremaze Forest since his sleep spell is destroying me and can attack me even when frozen.

2. Oath

Oath GBAtemp Regular

Jul 23, 2007
    United States
    My room
    I highly doubt many people have the game.....
    But a lot want it..... [​IMG]

Here's hoping it gets dumped sometime this month.

3. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    Just spam magic [​IMG]

4. "Tails&quot

"Tails&quot Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2009
    United States
    First and foremost, you want to separate your characters so they do not form a horizontal line. This is because his attack will attack in a straight, horizontal line across the entire screen. You can move your characters by holding down the "L" Button when you are picking commands. This will prevent both your characters from being hit at once. If both your characters fall asleep, you can easily be overwhelmed.

After you have done this, just spam Glacius and Flamma on him and he'll go down quickly.

5. W@dsy

W@dsy Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    ^
    What he said. This boss was murdering me, until I remembered you could move chars manually (L trigger). Once they were separated I just spammed magic. Also use cura fira or whatever it's called when his attack hit's one of your chars, since neither of mine could have survived a second hit...

6. lonewolf80

lonewolf80 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2008
    United States
    I don't want to start a new thread, so here's my question: During the part where you'll have to find the 4 books to open more sections of the secret library, how do I unlock the secret door to get the 2nd book? I can't seem to find the bookshelf that triggers it.

7. void03

void03 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2009