Black Sigil Help thread

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Riku Akiyama, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Riku Akiyama
    OP

Riku Akiyama GBAtemp Regular

Apr 6, 2007
    United States
    OK, to avoid multiple "I'm stuck" threads, I decided to make this one....well that and Im stuck [​IMG]
    Its right after all the opening scenes are done. You have to go talk to some sages or something. Well I went to Bel Lenora and I got the items that the Duke was talking about, but now I can't find these other people Im supposed to talk to in order to enter the Spiritual Cave.
    Anyone wanna help out?

Edit: Nevermind, Im retarded [​IMG] But for anyone having the same problem, keep going North from Bel Lenora

2. akuchan

akuchan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2007
    Australia!~
    I'm stuck now =/
    When you go to the cursed caves.. at the end you teleport somewhere, and then i dont know where to go.

3. void03

void03 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2009
    you go up the steps to the north til you reach the top, go left for a save point then go your way south until you reach the next area. A scene occurs, then go south east, prepare for a boss fight in the next area, make sure you spam magic on it.

4. ShadeZero

ShadeZero Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2009
    Canada
    nvm figures it out

5. D_Force

D_Force Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2009
    Im stuck in the polamaze temple. Im walking around the first couple rooms and see no way to continue

6. shippo_shippo

shippo_shippo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2009
    Canada
    Just started the game, but I can't find the monster nest.

7. mrfatso

mrfatso That guy!!

Apr 17, 2008
    Senegal
    @Your Home,behind the sofa
    the monster nest is at the bottom left of the town, first of all, go to the very bottom , now go

8. shippo_shippo

shippo_shippo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2009
    Canada
    Thanks~

9. ShadeZero

ShadeZero Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2009
    Canada
    i need help...........well ya when you go to the sammarakan capital city and you get the keys and are going up the castle.... im on the floor which has a stair too the airship, and i dont know where the key is. any help?

10. pigsbladders

pigsbladders Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2009
    UK
    I'm stuck too, but I'm in the House of Black Stone and I just keep wandeing around in circles. I meet up with Asi & Aurora after falling through the floor and make it down to BF5 but can't seem to move on anywhere else

HELLLLP

Cheers

Pigs

11. pigsbladders

pigsbladders Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2009
    UK
    SOrted now, found the right lift about 10 mins after I posted last message and away I went to some great big sand pit

12. GameSoul

GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

Mar 21, 2008
    United States
    Illinois
    How do I defeat Doll? He put me to sleep and slaughtered me.

13. mrfatso

mrfatso That guy!!

Apr 17, 2008
    Senegal
    @Your Home,behind the sofa
    what skills do u have and what level are u at?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice