Gaming Black Sigil Help thread

Riku Akiyama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, to avoid multiple "I'm stuck" threads, I decided to make this one....well that and Im stuck
yaynds.gif

Its right after all the opening scenes are done. You have to go talk to some sages or something. Well I went to Bel Lenora and I got the items that the Duke was talking about, but now I can't find these other people Im supposed to talk to in order to enter the Spiritual Cave.
Anyone wanna help out?

Edit: Nevermind, Im retarded
yaynds.gif
But for anyone having the same problem, keep going North from Bel Lenora

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
akuchan said:
I'm stuck now =/
When you go to the cursed caves.. at the end you teleport somewhere, and then i dont know where to go.

you go up the steps to the north til you reach the top, go left for a save point then go your way south until you reach the next area. A scene occurs, then go south east, prepare for a boss fight in the next area, make sure you spam magic on it.

ShadeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i need help...........well ya when you go to the sammarakan capital city and you get the keys and are going up the castle.... im on the floor which has a stair too the airship, and i dont know where the key is. any help?

pigsbladders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck too, but I'm in the House of Black Stone and I just keep wandeing around in circles. I meet up with Asi & Aurora after falling through the floor and make it down to BF5 but can't seem to move on anywhere else

HELLLLP

Cheers

Pigs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8uydsntOyc