Homebrew Black Screens on DesMuMe?

Friendwolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Heya! I've been trying to get the game Battle of Giants: Dragons working on DesMuMe, Everything seems alright, the overworld and the first cutscene are rendering alright, but when it comes to battle, the top screen goes completely black, and anything that should be rendered in 3D on the bottom screen is black as well.

It is quite strange, it seems like there is a black layer on top of what should be rendered in 3D, as I can sometimes see a tiny portion of the battle going on under all of it on a single layer of pixels, and when I try to switch between 3D renderers, it disappears for a moment and then comes back.

I tried switching the renderers and playing around with the layers. Playing around with the layers got me some images on the top screen, but they're still not functioning as they should be in the game. Is there anyone with a big brain who can help me out with this?

Thank you so much in advance!

upload_2020-10-20_21-16-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-20_21-16-33.png
    upload_2020-10-20_21-16-33.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 31

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does no$gba work?

Anyway I seem to recall this game being either in a complicated anti piracy setup or maybe a bugged game list (as in flash carts have fixed onboard). Might be related to that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: What