Hacking black screen wii

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
got 3 games which are giving me black screen,games are : WHO WANTS TO BE MILLIONAIRE 3RD EDITION,HOLLYWOOD SQUARES AND THE AMAZIN RACE,all 3 are usa games, all 3 show up in disc channel but when i click start just get black screen,if i try using neogamma i get black screen again,wii flow ,i get black screen, soft chip, black screen, my wii is 4.1 e dark corp 1.1, cios rev 20 base 56,neogamma 9 v47,all my other games work ok except these 3,have left comments on site but no body is replying,no body is leaving comments to say game works or not,has any body down load these 3 games over the last month and did they work,if so how please tell me

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
from your flag,I'm judging that you have a PAL wii?

next time you're in neogamma,select launch options and select force NTSC mode from the video options there...that'll make USA games work on PAL wiis.

that's all I can think about...anyone else?

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for reply but have tried just about every option on neogamma,think all my iso are up to date,its only these 3 games i having problems with,my only thing which i aint tried yet but dont want to mess about is,i have selected using star patch to play all region games through disc channel i.e not just pal but usa ntsc,that y these games show up in disc channel but when i click start just get black screen,over last 2 months nearly every game i down load works ok using disc channel ,pal and usa,think there has only bin 2 or 3 that i needed neogamma to play,what does any body else think,if i change settings do they think these 3 games will work,has any body actually got these games to play and how

JHardin1112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this has anything to do with your issue, but if you try loading the game in WiiFlow, go to the game options and for "Block IOS reload" choose "Yes". Then try launching the game. I would try Scorpin200's idea first, update your CIOS, if that doesn't work try my idea.

Let us know what happens.

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your replys,my wii is on latest rev20 so it aint that,i think games are bad dumps and no body is leaving comments to say games work or not,only comments are thanks,which tells me nothing,i do think its the games that are no good cause i got lots of games that work only these 3 dont,all the latest work except these,has any body got these games to try and let me no

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: