Hacking Black Screen Supremacy D:

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I have had lots of help with various games from Maxternal and a few other members, and some methods have been successful. But it seems like I am having some huge issues now.

A TON of my games, on various loaders, are black screening now. I keep trying to find the appropriate force modes, or not even trying to force it, and I cant get the games to load. The weirdest thing, is I have some games that I did not burn (Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Super Paper Mario) That will load when I use force NTSC.

However the following games I cannot seem to get loading! (Keep in mind, they are all NTSC)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 1
Resident Evil 4
Rayman Origins (No black screen though, it just gets stuck at the loading disk screen)
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Rabbids Go home
Rabbids Travel in Time

Any help is appreciated guys, I have been going bonkers trying to fix it!

EDIT: Additional Info
I am running IOS 249, I have various other IOS'S installed, I have attempted to use USB Loader GX, CFG USB loader, and NeoGamma, with no luck whatsoever.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I do have to say that this time I at least have Origins, Travel in Time, and Rhythm Heaven and they all worked the last time I checked (I think all of them are NTSC ... except maybe origins ... not sure) I'd have to check to be sure on all of that, though.

What could be very useful here is a syscheck as a place to start.

ANYONE ELSE is perfectly welcome to join in. Some fresh ideas might be good as this has proven to be a toughy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock