Psygnosis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I have a strange issue with my wiiU 5.5.1
I launch hbl though old exploit throught localhost php files on android.
Evething works. I used to load mocha cfw everytime I want to play some games on internal memory so I also installed hbl channel on system memory.
I can launch hbl trhought channel one time then if I exit by pressing the home button I have a black screen. Am I doing something wrong? I thought that mocha run untill wiiu is shutdown.
thank you in advance

D

Deleted User

HBLC shouldn't do that. It's a bad install probably, or it fails to relaunch OS.
If you use Mocha [Hopefully not redNAND, If you do, then move to sysNAND now.] then configure it to Relaunch OS -> ON.

Reactions: Psygnosis

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HBLC shouldn't do that. It's a bad install probably, or it fails to relaunch OS.
If you use Mocha [Hopefully not redNAND, If you do, then move to sysNAND now.] then configure it to Relaunch OS -> ON.
She's just using Mocha. She's doing it right. No HaxChi just offline BrowserHax. Nothing wrong with that.

Take Felek's advice. Configure HBL to relaunch OS

Reactions: Psygnosis

Psygnosis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Take Felek's advice. Configure HBL to relaunch OS
oh thank you all I've checked my mocha settings this is a screen:
2j3gpzb.jpg

As I can see the relaunch os is set on ON (no I don't use redNand).
but @Kafluke 's post makes me confuse: does HBL has relaunch OS option too?

EDIT: another strange thing is that if I use the new @Kafluke 's AIO self host package 2.2 with php version of the exploit, my wiiU always crash (using @oldsk00l apk 2.0 and point it to the 2.2 folder), no problem if I use the 2.1 package.
but 2.2 has the link to mocha and it is so confortable

Last edited by Psygnosis,
D

Deleted User

oh thank you all I've checked my mocha settings this is a screen:
2j3gpzb.jpg

As I can see the relaunch os is set on ON (no I don't use redNand).
but kafluke's post makes me confuse: does HBL has relaunch OS option too?
Nope, HBL doesn't have anything related to relaunching OS.

Maybe check "Don't relaunch OS to OFF" and see if that fixes? But I don't think that's the problem here. [You will need to relaunch Mocha CFW everytime]

Psygnosis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope, HBL doesn't have anything related to relaunching OS.

Maybe check "Don't relaunch OS to OFF" and see if that fixes? But I don't think that's the problem here. [You will need to relaunch Mocha CFW everytime]

I've add an EDIT on the post above. :)
I will try to uncheck "don't relaunch os" and I will post the result. but it's strange. if mocha is running so any installed channel on system memory should launch :( maybe it's related with my system? and that's explain why @Kafluke AIO self host package 2.2 PHP crash?

D

Deleted User

I've add an EDIT on the post above. :)
I will try to uncheck "don't relaunch os" and I will post the result. but it's strange. if mocha is running so any installed channel on system memory should launch :( maybe it's related with my system? and that's explain why @Kafluke AIO self host package 2.2 PHP crash?
You must have v1.4 or v2.2 [RPX version] to use 2.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo