Hacking Black pcb??

ShAdOwFuRi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had my eyes set on an Acekard 2.1 for a while now. I am intent on obtaining this 'black pcb' version though. I intend on purchasing it from dealextreme.com

Just wondering that if I ordered from them, be it with or without card reader would I DEFINITELY obtain the black pcb version??

Thanks

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not definitely, but probably. Occasionally they seem to slip in one of the older ones (probably to get rid of old inventory). You might send an e-mail specifically requesting a black PCB and see if that would help. The status is currently "typically ships in 2 to 5 days" which I think means they're awaiting a shipment, so it might take longer than usual to receive one right now, but that's probably a good thing as far as getting a black PCB.

-Bri

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say definitely.
If you really want the Acekard2.1 and want to get black pcb for 100% sure,
then choose different site and pay more.
Because dealextreme.com isnt the only choice that you can get.
If you really want to buy it from dealextreme.com then i would suggest dstt or edge(real).

ShAdOwFuRi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well the black pcb is the later version of the Acekard 2.1, so always better safe than sorry =P

Also... it's been pervading my mind for a while now... but what exactly does pcb stand for?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
AdOwFuRi Posted Today, 05:12 PM
Also... it's been pervading my mind for a while now... but what exactly does pcb stand for?

Printed Circuit Board
smile.gif

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just pay more and buy it at other website...
If you really want the black pcb version.
I thought the black pcb was a lot better than green pcb but it wasn't.
I woul suggest green pcb too because they both are acekard2.1

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I personally like the green pcb's better the shells on those fit ALOT better then the black pcb shells i have. other than the shell though the black pcb is probably alot better.

ShAdOwFuRi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
in either case they are still acekard 2.1 right? So they function exactly the same way, but just the color different?

Admiral_Ackbar6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bamhpaaba.jpg

Sorry for the grainy webcam pic. Got my black PCB acekard from dealextreme today

Don't know if this happens on the other ones, but card sticks a bit and makes a slight cracking noise on inserting into DS. May be because the shell doesn't fit perfectly.

ShAdOwFuRi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if you get cracking noises when inserting it into your DS I don't think it'll last long, maybe if you're patient you should wait for an exchange =[

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks