Black Ops glitch

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
How the hell could Treyarch have missed this glitch?!
mad.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Damn it, didn't get to see it, because Activision removed the video right away before I could see it.

What was the glitch about?
In one level, there is some fruit on a table. This guy was like: "This is a huge game breaking glitch, and it's easy to do!!!" He then proceeded to shoot each fruit, and left the apple in the middle. It was floating. Then he ranted. It was funny.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
I am r4ymond said:
Damn it, didn't get to see it, because Activision removed the video right away before I could see it.

In one level, there is some fruit on a table. This guy was like: "This is a huge game breaking glitch, and it's easy to do!!!" He then proceeded to shoot each fruit, and left the apple in the middle. It was floating. Then he ranted. It was funny.
Damn, I wanna try it because I missed it. =(

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sterl500 said:
I am r4ymond said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUL4lmOMg4k
biggrin.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CookiesMilk said:
Sterl500 said:
I am r4ymond said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUL4lmOMg4k
biggrin.gif
I myself performed this glitch, not only easy to do, but so overpowered.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many people have rage quit when I did this glitch on Villa, and they reported me for hacking so I got banned for 1337 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol