Gaming Black ops gives black screen w/ USB loader

broacrazy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked all over the internet and followed most of the guides to get black ops working. I installed cios 249 rev 20 base 57 and used usb loader gx to boot with it, then selecting the game to run with hermes cios 224 v5.1 with anti 002 fix. I tried this on cfg usb loader as well. Basically tried everything until I had to go and post my own question. Everything is giving me a black screen at startup and I can't even get to the loading screen. BTW, I have a 4.0J Wii with a broken SD card slot. Is there any other way to get black ops working?

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my setup

CFG Loader 222mload (for booting up CFG Loader using latest beta version)
cios250rev20b base ios 57 (used to boot up COD:BO)

Since along time agao after updating from 249rev14 waninkoko cios stopped functioning wouldnt play games but could be used for homebrew. It wasnt untill i swapped to a FAT32 drive and ditched the WBFS formatted drive that i was testing cIOSrev20b out and it finally worked :) but i've stuck with hermes 222 loader for all my games except the ones i need 249/250 for.

Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1