Hacking Black Friday 3DS

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ronhero: Copies to sell or transfer to others? I'm just getting into all of this and just got my shipping confirmation for the BF 3DS, my first handheld in about 10 years.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
@Ronhero: Copies to sell or transfer to others? I'm just getting into all of this and just got my shipping confirmation for the BF 3DS, my first handheld in about 10 years.

I have all options available, i usually charge a small service fee +$7 return shipping. If you want the game it's at cost otherwise I'll hold for a week and transfer the game back.

ninioautista

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally went with buying a sky3ds+
If I end up not liking the 3ds i can sell both things on ebay and probably break it even so :)

Ace4692

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm correct in understanding, I still need to BUY LoE if I'm looking to Slowhax? I can't buy from shop until I log in on my 3DS, which means I have to update it also.

What's the best thing to do?

Herald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anything, you must have at least have 3 games in mind that you want to play on the 3ds? If not, then it might not be the console for you.

Last edited by Herald,
D

Deleted-19228

I finally went with buying a sky3ds+
If I end up not liking the 3ds i can sell both things on ebay and probably break it even so :)

Ebay will cancel the sale before it sells or refund the buyer screwing you out of the money. They do not allow flashcards to be sold on their site. You were better off sending to vb or another installer to downgrade. Sky3DS+ does not run newer games starting with Pokemon SuMo.

ninioautista

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3ds+ requires 11.2 or lower, (which is what I have)

Thanks for the tip on ebay.

I'm confused, if I downgrade with VB I can play newer games :S than I can with sky3ds which is compatible with 11.2? that sounds weird.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sky3ds+ requires 11.2 or lower, (which is what I have)

Thanks for the tip on ebay.

I'm confused, if I downgrade with VB I can play newer games :S than I can with sky3ds which is compatible with 11.2? that sounds weird.
Downgrading with vb will allow you to install custom firmware which you can then update to 11.2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)