Hacking black/blank screen

azizkeb2001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
hi, my cousins wii shows a white screen when accessing wii settings with 3 dots on the left corner.when i try to boot from sd icon the sd loads but nothing happens just get a blank screen. also the wiimote is still working, so i cant see anything if i want to install from the sd.hbc installer comes up but disappears or black screen shows while the wii dvd slot lights up in blue.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably wrong system menu installed. Check Wii serial to know whats the orginal region (like Lu64...).
Is there a SD icon in Wii menu? (or if u know wii version will help too)
post this answers before doing anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh f all that, I have all the tools in my shed to make cabinets. I'll just custom make my own soo much cheaper. I want to do a corner unit anyways, for 3 monitors.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still looks nice
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True dat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How have you, and my wifey been? Been busy and haven't been here much. Oh and tell Uremum that Friday will be fine. I'll get cash before this time.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LIKE A WEEK
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    W BOYS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We know
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    MiniTool is so slow at extending partitions
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I prefer AOMEI Partition Assistant
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday @BakerMan in case I miss it. Hope you have all your dreams come true,except the Wario in the woods one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free edition doesnt let you resize
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So seriously, damn I didn't know that. One to grow on...Gonna go check myself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Etcher decided to partition like 400GB of this sd card so trying to find a good software that doesnt ask for your entire check
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a blank Partition, or are you trying to take an existing partition and extend it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I once married a woman because she had a nice partition, then it became corrupted. I had to abandon that woman, and upgrade to a nicer woman with a better partition.
    +1
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    This is one of the more bizarre spam raids I've seen on this site
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is weird
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank You Mods! Spam Swatters Rule!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a werid memory blank picked up my tooth brush and I was like what do I do next
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cause you did Ecstasy/MDMA or LSD in the past, it will creep up on you and do that sometimes. Or dementia. (BTW- Just insert into anal cavity for 1 minute, then remove, check temperature. -76 normal)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I read your comment and realized I didn't want to remember anything
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toothbrushes are great for cleaning tile grout, A little baking soda and water is all you need. Obv don't use the same toothbrush you use for anal temperature probing.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mcguyver saved and rescused a whole village, just using a toothbrush.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least a dentist is cheaper than your wife
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: At least a dentist is cheaper than your wife