Hardware BL9H 3DS Not Booting

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody! Hate to be a bother, but my N3DS with BL9H appears to be bricked, and I was wondering if anybody could be of help! I tried updating Luma with the Luma updater, but ran into a "critical error", iirc, before booting out. As of now, the console doesn't boot (the blue light only turns on briefly, before turning off) and I've tried updating it with the latest luma boot.firm. Anybody have any advice? Thanks so much!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody! Hate to be a bother, but my N3DS with BL9H appears to be bricked, and I was wondering if anybody could be of help! I tried updating Luma with the Luma updater, but ran into a "critical error", iirc, before booting out. As of now, the console doesn't boot (the blue light only turns on briefly, before turning off) and I've tried updating it with the latest luma boot.firm. Anybody have any advice? Thanks so much!
WTF is "BL9H" ?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if its a9lh. use luma 7.0.5. if that dont work try Luma 7.1. if that fails try using the latest luma.

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if its a9lh. use luma 7.0.5. if that dont work try Luma 7.1. if that fails try using the latest luma.
Thanks so much! Here's the thing- I think I actually updated to B9S (sorry about the mix-up, haven't done any 3DS stuff since like 2017...), so none of those luma versions worked :(
Got anything else? Thx so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya