Gaming Birth By Sleep: Does Terra have High Jump?

Fellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to collect floating items, I've already beaten the final boss at Lvl 37, does Terra ever get High Jump?

Reactions: 1 person

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean the High Jump command? Yes, he does. It's located at Stitch's world, Deep Space or something. Use the elevators at the starting area to get all the chests, High Jump is in one of them.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dam people already beating the game. I am still waiting on mine. I can't download so I get a buddy to download for me and send me them on DVD.
wink.gif

Fellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
You mean the High Jump command? Yes, he does. It's located at Stitch's world, Deep Space or something. Use the elevators at the starting area to get all the chests, High Jump is in one of them.

I'm not finding High Jump in the Gravity Room, I'll keep looking.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Fellow said:
Raika said:

I'm not finding High Jump in the Gravity Room, I'll keep looking.
I dunno what the Gravity Room is, but the correct area you should be at is the area where you start off at when you first enter the world. The giant room with loads of windows and elevators.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol