Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
@Ronhero

I don't know if you managed to cryptofix the game yet.But here is the easiest way to do it no unpacking repacking needed.

Put the .3ds and the seed.db on the sd card load decrypt9.Use option decrypt titles.You now has a cryptofix .3ds.

Now run that file through a cia converter and you have a cryptofix cia.

Thanks so much for that; I'll give it a try

Thanks. Why did we page Ronhero to do this in the first place if he has no experience doing it? :D

It was asked of me because you lack either the hardware or the funds to buy it and donate it to the world and do it yourself. Sorry if I'm well know in the community for helping accomplish things like this and did my best to do it. Once fully done on my end I'll mske a bullet proof guide like I usually do....

Because Ronhero.
I hope that answers your question.

I love you

Reactions: kontrolaltdelete

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The update was pre patched in the game

ok thanks, so do I need to uninstall my CIA of "Isaac" before installing the one with the update ? or can I just install this over the non updated version ?

Will my save be erased ? To be sure, I'm gonna save it with savedatafiler before doing anything ^^

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks, so do I need to uninstall my CIA of "Isaac" before installing the one with the update ? or can I just install this over the non updated version ?

Will my save be erased ? To be sure, I'm gonna save it with savedatafiler before doing anything ^^

In theory since the md5 doesn't match it should overwrite with the new one with your save. I would still do a SDF backup to play it safe

Reactions: kontrolaltdelete

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok I installed the update over the non updated game and my 3DS still displays a message inviting me to update when I'm on the Isaac game icon on the home menu :/

Edit : I uninstalled Isaac then installed the updated version and reinjected my save with sdf.
On the home menu, the 3ds still invites me to update the game, but the game displays v1.051 so it has been updated ^^

Last edited by Leslie White,

ajalcoba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry it is taking a while, I decided to redo the cia with the manual, and ran into some problems. It is uploading now, and should not take too long.
biggrin.gif

Is anyone having trouble using the manual? Every time I open it, it says the SD card was removed and reboots the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz