Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Binary Clock

Homebrew app

For his entry into the Neoflash Spring coding competition, mastertop101 submits his homebrew app - Binary clock.

And that's the last homebrew news update for now!
mastertop101 said:
FEATURES :

1. Binary Clock

2. 2 modes : 24hours and am/pm mode (the 12 hours mode),    touch the icon to change

INSTRUCTIONS :

To read the time :

1st column is the number of ten-hours, 2nd is hours, 3rd is ten-minutes, 4th is minutes, 5th is ten-seconds, 6th is seconds

Read the time by the bottom, if the 1st "orange" (by the bottom) is lit, it means there is 2^0 (1) of hour for example, if both 1st and 2nd are lit, you add 2^0 (1) + 2^1 (2) = 3. You do this for each column, with some pratice it will become very fast.
download.gif
Download Binary Clock
icon11.gif
Source

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
reminds me of something i bought, was a pain to read time, doing math (adding) everytime i wanted to tell time but you get used to it and becomes easy as reading normal clocks
watch.jpg

would have been nice if the homebrew had bunch of different effects like screen saver, or interactive clock, touch it and moves, bouces, dragable, etc kinda like wii wario intro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool