Big Brain Academy Wii Degree help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by greevedogg, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009
  1. greevedogg
    OP

Newcomer greevedogg Member

United States
    I am having trouble right now getting Big Brain Academy Wii Degree to load on my Wii through USB loader....or thru flatmii for that matter....

Seems like I have a conflicting IOS on my system...the same WBFS file loads fine on my friends Wii. On my Wii, the game loads but it comes in all PAL like even tho it's been RegionFrii'd to NTSC-U...I'm guessing the wrong ios is opening it and screwing it all up... [​IMG]

I'm at my wit's end on this one....Thanks in advance!

2. maduin

Member maduin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    even if it's been regionfrii'd, it's going to want to out put in PAL, I think you either need to upgrade your USB Loader to one that has forced video modes (which probably won't work, as not all PAL games can output in NTSC), or find a BBAWD ISO that's NTSC, which is pretty easy if you know where to look.

3. greevedogg
    OP

United States
    i'm getting a new one (ntsc) as we speak, but the funny thing is....is that the one i already have works perfectly on my friend's console, which leads me to believe i have a ios conflict of some kind [​IMG]

anyone know which ios's i can delete thru AnyTitleDeleter that might be affecting BBAWD?

BTW....i can't force region on this even thru Flatmii...

4. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Why is not loading, what does it do..?? green screen..?? black screen...?? freeze..??? flickering...??? B&W..?? what..??? [​IMG]

EDIT// drag and drop the .iso file into the IOS Version Patcher and it will tell you wich IOS uses, but I don't think it is your IOS fault, in the USB loader the game is forced to run thru IOS249, and in flatmii is treated as a legit copy (don't own a flatmii so I can't help you with this), I tryed the game in the USB loader the other day and I played for a while (like 1 hr [​IMG]) and it worked great...!!

5. greevedogg
    OP

United States
    i got a legit NTSC copy and this one works great....but i'm still not sure why the other one worked on friends wii and not mine....oh well....it was flickering b&w but now i got a good copy that loads thru USB and flatmii....thanks for tryin to help me out! [​IMG]

6. jebrown19

Newcomer jebrown19 Advanced Member

Canada
    Hey, greevedog, I'm having the same issue here, I don't know if it's the copy that I *ahem* aquired or not, I've tried USB and I've burnt it to disk and ran it through every loader I can think of with every option I know of... all I get is the green screen of death.

I think it may just be a dead version. You may have the same copy I have... either way, your not alone on this one..