Hacking BH plz help

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive made a backup of my legit copy of band hero because of my laziness of changing disks and the incredibly long time for my wii to pick up the game. and it worked once, with the ios pref set to 223. then i tried it again only to find a blackscreen so i left to see if it just needed time, about ten minutes later still a black screen but my wiimote is still on.
im on 4.2E using usbloader gx latest. any help?
oh and ive already got the hermes cios's so what else?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hellow said:
ive made a backup of my legit copy of band hero because of my laziness of changing disks and the incredibly long time for my wii to pick up the game. and it worked once, with the ios pref set to 223. then i tried it again only to find a blackscreen so i left to see if it just needed time, about ten minutes later still a black screen but my wiimote is still on.
I'm sorry, but you're using USB to load the game, right? It sounds like that, but GX can also play Discs, that's why I'm asking...

Anyways, I would do the following:
-Get CFG-Loader FAT Version
-Reinstall Hermes cIOS r4 (just to be shure...222 as 38 merge 60, 223 as 37 merge 38)
-Delete the Game from the HD
-Dump the Game again with the FAT-Version of CFG-Loader
-Try to play it

This should realy work then...

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
Hellow said:
I'm sorry, but you're using USB to load the game, right? It sounds like that, but GX can also play Discs, that's why I'm asking...

Anyways, I would do the following:
-Get CFG-Loader FAT Version
-Reinstall Hermes cIOS r4 (just to be shure...222 as 38 merge 60, 223 as 37 merge 38)
-Delete the Game from the HD
-Dump the Game again with the FAT-Version of CFG-Loader
-Try to play it

This should realy work then...

but what i dont get is why it ran the first time?
and yeah usb because ive got the australian equivalent of an lu64+ wii i think

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hellow said:

you are using homebrew man so you cannot expect 100% perfect functionality. just do what blue-k adviced you to do and pretty sure it will work smoothly.

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
Hellow said:

you are using homebrew man so you cannot expect 100% perfect functionality. just do what blue-k adviced you to do and pretty sure it will work smoothly.

i did exactly what he said to do and it didnt work so in usb loader gx i was mucking around witht the settings and turned the vidtv patch on and it worked, i did the same for gh5 and it works now aswell

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021