Beyond Two Souls Black Screen

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by seznam88, Nov 8, 2014.

1. seznam88
    OP

seznam88 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2014
    Hi I have a problem with Beyond Two Souls on my PS3, can you help me ?
    I´m on Habib/Cobra 4.65 CFW with disabled Cobra and using IRISMAN 3.31 for playing games.
    Today I download Beyond Two Souls for my PS3 and as usually go to IRISMAN set BD Mirror and start the game and I only got the black screen.
    So I tried set BD Mirror and Required Disc ON and still black screen, so I tried LIBFS and still black screen, so I tried set Cobra/Disc-Less Payload because I´m using (With BDVD Controller) and set BD Mirror with disc in drive and still black screen, so I tried BD Mirror and Required Disc ON with disc and still black screen, so I tried that same first BD Mirror and after that BD Mirror and Required Disc ON with Cobra/Disc-Less Payload without disc in drive but with flash drive plugged in and still black screen.
    So now I don´t know what to do :/ I copied this game with Filezilla and I see if I have some Corrupted or unable to copy files and I have everything copied without problems
    I have Beyond Two Souls PS3-IMARS.
    Please help me :(

2. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    No idea why you disable COBRA considering how powerful it is and easy to use.
    If all else fails, re-rip your game.

3. trumpet-205

trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    First of, check to make sure the dump itself is not corrupted.

With discless method did you launch from /app_home/PS3_GAME/ ?
    Some games do not run well with Cobra mode on. I recall the last boss scene on MGS4 have problems with Cobra mode.

4. tbb043

tbb043 Member

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Have you tried it with a game in the drive? I know you're supposedly able to run even problematic games with Iris and that USB workaround, but unless your drive is busted or something, why not just throw a disc in and see if that fixes it?

5. seznam88
    OP

seznam88 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2014
    1. I have a game in the drive and it´s not working.
    2. Dump is not corrupted because I´m played this dump before when I am at CFW 4.55 with Multiman
    3. I have that problem before as well at CFW 4.55 and I resolve this when I´m put the disc in the drive and set BD-Mirror in Multiman but now it doesn´t work. :(
    Any other tips ?

EDIT: Hi, I have a good news (deank) released today new version of Multiman for 4.65 and I installed it and Beyond Two Souls is now working without problem :)
    Thank you very much for all your help :)