Hacking beta PS4 6.72 jailbreak released, ustable succes rate 10% (who is on 5.05 just wait....)

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm waiting, because as you all know, a new BETA 8.00 for PS4 has appeared (8.00 BETA 2.00) ... kex for 8.xx soon

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which means you don't know you're guessing. We just waited 2 years to get a new one after 5.05 so no way of predicting when. But if you want to wait by all means go for it.

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Which means you don't know you're guessing. We just waited 2 years to get a new one after 5.05 so no way of predicting when. But if you want to wait by all means go for it.

What does "soon" mean? Whenever developers write "soon", it can take several months, but that's fine.

Realize how old our planet is, several million years old, in this comparison, 1.2,3 or 10 years is a short time ... so SOON! :wub:

D

Deleted User

i mean if you are going to be nitpicky that is one thing but the exploit allows for a "jailbreak"

jailbreak definition: "Jailbreak (computer science), a jargon expression for (the act of) overcoming limitations in a computer system or device that were deliberately placed there for security, administrative, or marketing reasons: iOS jailbreaking, overriding software limitations on the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad."

So yes an exploit can lead to a jailbreak (not full control but an overcoming of limitations/security)

I notice alot of people get all this confused. You could exploit to cfw of course yes. Just another example of jailbreaking albeit one with more control for the owner.

If this sounds confusing read the definition to yourself calmly. I know I have. Many times...

Good luck with that english language! It's a doozy!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hackers wouldn't call it a jailbreak, so you shouldn't either. you're not overcoming limitations either. pfs is bypassed not defeated. if it were defeated, then yeah, jailbreak. that's why the vita's enso isn't a jailbreak either.

D

Deleted User

hackers wouldn't call it a jailbreak, so you shouldn't either. you're not overcoming limitations either. pfs is bypassed not defeated. if it were defeated, then yeah, jailbreak. that's why the vita's enso isn't a jailbreak either.

hey if you want to defend your miss understanding we agree to disagree my comment was just setting the record straight for others interested in the proper grammar around it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, it's not correct. if it were, he wouldn't have to be told that it must be redone after a coldboot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lets cut to the heart of the matter. @KiiWii is this technically a jailbreak. I've heard no hacker or dev refer to it as that. they always call it exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: