Hacking Bestr4i3ds shipping gateway

Razzyness

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from there 4 days ago and the status shows up only as PENDING ?

The site totes having same day delivery sent out from california and I reside in california as well so I should get it quite fast.

I haven't been able to contact anyone regarding the item and even tho the homepage says there's a live chat... there isn't anywhere.

Anyone got a clue about this ?

kaosum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have an order from November as pending after they stopped answering my messages. I think with them, if you do non-credit card ordering, they claimed in one message to me that they need to manually generate the order. And after a week of nothing, I told them to cancel it. I guess they dont care enough.

I'd recommend ModChipCentral (bought from them plenty of times, but have an international credit card processor) or RealHotStuff (bought from them once, but had a US based credit card processor).

AndQuocDrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from bestr4i3ds and it showed pending until it was actually delivered to me. It was annoying not being able to see any updates but I was happy when I got it. It only took about 4 business days for me though and I live in Washington so you might want to try to keep contacting them.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
one of the best things about yeahgeek.com is that they ship orders within 24 hours,you place an order today it will be posted to you tomorrow,i used to buy from other sellers before switching to yeahgeek & some not all won't ship my orders for 3 to 5 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.