Hacking bestr4i3ds.com gateway 3ds shipping

AYNofal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
So I recently bought a GW from bestr4i3ds.com on the 21st. The site said that it was "Shipped" on the 22nd but singpost and 17track show this message "Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)." I tried contacting bestr4i3ds.com on gmail many times without any response. It is really mind boggling at this point and I'd like to know if this is normal or not as it's been over a week.

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently bought a GW from bestr4i3ds.com on the 21st. The site said that it was "Shipped" on the 22nd but singpost and 17track show this message "Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)." I tried contacting bestr4i3ds.com on gmail many times without any response. It is really mind boggling at this point and I'd like to know if this is normal or not as it's been over a week.
What message? I think you forgot it.

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Dont worry. Again it's not seller's fault.
Singapore Post is having delays due to Holidays Season. Just hang on for few more days. Then your items will be shipped to your country by S.P.

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
Dear customer,
Thanks for your order from BestR4i3DS.com.
Because your shipping address not from USA, so, ship from Singapore.
Your parcel shipped out on 21th Dec.
It is the most busy season of the year, many holidays and many parcels in Singapore Post and customs,
so, most parcels will have a delay, that is not we can control, wish you can understand.

All parcels to USA, ship from our USA warehouse, almost no delay till now.

Another, it is weekend, so, our customers service will have a delay to reply.
OK, any questions please contact us directly or PM at the forum.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Singpost never tells you where the parcel is. It simply says "Information received". It means most of the time, that they already have the parcel ready.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1