Hacking Best WIIU Exploit Site 2019...

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm simply trying to help my buddy out by hacking his wiiu .. In the guide it says goto WIIUExploit.xyz ( spell check made that all xaos ect .. ) but it's not working well.. Is there a better one it's been 3 years since I hacked my own wiiu.... & put CBHC.... A side question is can I use my OLD SD card files on a new wiiu ... Or must I make a fresh set? It might just save me a little bit of time ..

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not off on anything buddy. In your first post, you asked which website was best. If your friend purchased brain age you wouldn't need to go on any website, but could use the Haxchi expoit and install it over Brain Age. That's the whole point of purchasing the game to not use the web exploit ever again except for once to install Haxchi. Know what you're talking about before you attack someone.

You mentioned nothing of him purchasing a game and I'm not a mind reader. Some people do use the web exploit still, and you asked for a web exploit. What am I supposed to think?

Last edited by EmulateLife,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck take a chill pill dude .. Jeesh well anyways... its all done mate.. It was the exploit site I tried in the end.. The 2nd one worked a treat .. CBHC installed ect ect... 15 games in.. Only 900 gig to go.... I have a lovely tree in front of my house feel free to hug it .. Then join us for a bong & beer .. All respects .. Brother

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck take a chill pill dude .. Jeesh well anyways... its all done mate.. It was the exploit site I tried in the end.. The 2nd one worked a treat .. CBHC installed ect ect... 15 games in.. Only 900 gig to go.... I have a lovely tree in front of my house feel free to hug it .. Then join us for a bong & beer .. All respects .. Brother

So instead of admitting you were wrong, this is what you come up with? Wow.

You probably need to lay off the bong and beer a bit.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh judging me by stuff on the internet how ridiculous this is fastly becoming .. How about just go blow it outta your asshole .. I'm done with this already at least try to make the read fun... Shit wassup.. Didn't daddy love you.... Foot fetish ... Lonely are we .. Poo poo

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You potheads make me laugh, you're the first to promote "chill, smoke a bong" but if you look at this thread, who started shit with who? I simply suggested your friend buy a game to get the Haxchi exploit and you got all butthurt and defensive LMAO, and it wasn't even saying you should buy a game but your friend. Pot does not make you relaxed, it makes you a dick.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What the hell?

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Attachments

• chill-man-2496758.png
    chill-man-2496758.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 246

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1