biggrin.gif

sphere9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, i've seen that one, i hated it.

made me feel like some mindless consumer or something, i dunno, the portrayal of the wii like that doesn't appeal to me, whatever -is tired-

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ya, good parody.
Oldie but goodie.

Now, if the PS3 is an uptight no fun geek, the Wii is a um.... well, that, then the Xbox360 is; A nice skater chick. Then suddenly goes into a coma for no aparent reason and leaves ya to sit by her side hoping for the best... So sad! ;-;

But hey, theres always the dreamcast! Indie power!

glenneaux

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't fool yourself people. The ps3 smashes the wii repeatedly. I'm not trying to bag the wii out ( i have one ) but lets face it.. majority of the games for the wii bite the big one and the only reason the ps3 isnt more widely adopted it because of the price tag!!

Let's just wait for GT5... cause i know i'll be buying one then lol

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't fool yourself people. The ps3 smashes the wii repeatedly. I'm not trying to bag the wii out ( i have one ) but lets face it.. majority of the games for the wii bite the big one and the only reason the ps3 isnt more widely adopted it because of the price tag!!

Let's just wait for GT5... cause i know i'll be buying one then lol

Brawl and Galaxy would like to have a word with you.

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
The Wii is gonna have some Major games just like SSBB, and Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart ... and so on. Right now, most good games are not out, but when this year ends, many games will be playable... online SSBM should KICK ASS... PS3 and Xbox360 are exactly the same, very little amount of exclusive games... and most go out for the PC... Wii's MOST games are exclusive (Metriod Prime 3 - Mario Games, Smash.. and so on)
If I'd win a PS3/Xbox360, I'd sell it - it's probably good money because it's fucking expensive just because of "better graphics", doesn't worth it.
The fat lady in the video sure is a good example for PS3 owners XD
BTW, don't call me a guy, I'm a thin wii lady
wink.gif

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The fat lady in the video sure is a good example for PS3 owners XD

I'm not a fat lady :'(

It's the same with the PS3 as it is with the Wii. Granted, you can't really compare these two per se, but it's true for both of them that the good exclusives have yet to be released. There may be one or two good ones on both already, but both consoles are still pretty young and still have a long way to go
wink.gif

The only real difference GAMING-wise is the price point, which I admit is a bit hefty xD

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Well, PS3 is a BIG console.. and expensive... Anyway, I like nintendo's titles, because they are all exclusive and fun, I'm not a PC gamer cause most of the games are the same for the PC... like shooting and stuff... exactly like the PS3 and Xbox360... for these kinds of games I'd just download them for my PC... Wii games are the only good thing left out of games... once they were fun.. now most games are about graphics.... Nintendo still make fun games, just like games used to be. Most Wii's games are not Cruel and bloody like, they are just plain fun.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, PS3 is a BIG console.. and expensive... Anyway, I like nintendo's titles, because they are all exclusive and fun, I'm not a PC gamer cause most of the games are the same for the PC... like shooting and stuff... exactly like the PS3 and Xbox360... for these kinds of games I'd just download them for my PC... Wii games are the only good thing left out of games... once they were fun.. now most games are about graphics.... Nintendo still make fun games, just like games used to be. Most Wii's games are not Cruel and bloody like, they are just plain fun.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Although I am a big fan of shooters with a good story (like Prey, Resistance or Halo) I also love the diverstiy of games that come on the Wii. The controls of the Wii are just screaming shooter, but it also leaves so much room for more. Look at Elebits. Perfect example for a family friendly "shooter".
But I LOVE games like Wario Ware with fun gameplay and quirky humor. And for games like this the Wii is the perfect little toy.
I mean, you don't NEED blood, gore and violence to have fun

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
You see.. that's what made me sad and dissappointed of new games... the newer they are, the more blood @_@
I mean, most of the games become more of a "killing games".. action... what about humor games? party games? games like arcade but newer? quest games? they are all about the be gone... without nintendo, I don't believe any of these kind of games would exist.
Though I do love Super Smash Bros, but it's more of funny and humor, than bloody and nasty. It's more friendly... though it still has some violence... I don't say get rid of them all... just have more games from other categories.

Quest games are pretty out though I liked them.. I can't see any new 3D quest games... maybe RPG, but not quest. (Day of the tentacle for example). I liked old games because they were FUN to play even though they had POOR graphics.

I think you see my point and why I'd prefer Wii on PS3/Xbox360
smile.gif

You may call it "for children", but then again, most "old" people say that gaming in general is for children...
I don't understand when friendly games became for children, and killing games for adults... (adults sucks then XD and evil)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU