Hacking Best websites to get genuine flash carts from?

famicon_don

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am probably going to buy either an acekard 2i or a supercard dstwo and was wondering if you guys could recommend to me some trusted websites that sell genuine flash carts. Thanks.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
This is what www.shoptemp.net is for.

Anyways, I suggest 0shippingzone or healhotstuff.hk if you want it cheap and from China (cheaper that way).

If you want a USA based seller I suggest Realhotstuff (they have a USA and China shop, USA prices costs more. You save about 10 days of shipping from USA shop).

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can also try us at www.ModchipCentral.com
smile.gif

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ModchipCentral said:
You can also try us at www.ModchipCentral.com
smile.gif
I'll back them up since you might me hesitant to trust a self-recommendation

They're definitely a trustworthy site, I've ordered few things from them and have never had any problems.
They have pretty fast shipping too.

Decooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my SCDS2 from realhotstuff for $39 a month ago. Got it in like 3 days, perfect condition.

Definitely recommend RHS

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Decooter said:
Ordered my SCDS2 from realhotstuff for $39 a month ago. Got it in like 3 days, perfect condition.

Definitely recommend RHS

I agree, I ordered 2 Acekards from there at separate times and I received both in 4 days, I find them very reliable and it wasn't that expensive

famicon_don

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone heard of or bought from www.gameplayfun.com. It is listed on shoptemp and has good ratings and I am thinking of buying a flash cart from there but the site just looks sketchy (mainly because the website looks like it was put up in about 30 minutes. I am looking for an American seller that has good prices and accepts paypal and that is why I am seriously considering this site.

D

Deleted User

No.. Gameplayfun has overpriced goods. Maybe you can try DScartshop or r4wood.com?

Decooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
famicon_don said:
Has anyone heard of or bought from www.gameplayfun.com. It is listed on shoptemp and has good ratings and I am thinking of buying a flash cart from there but the site just looks sketchy (mainly because the website looks like it was put up in about 30 minutes. I am looking for an American seller that has good prices and accepts paypal and that is why I am seriously considering this site.

realhotstuff.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4