• Total voters

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dear

I resolve my problem I have a back up about to temp files for sneek modmii installation.
And now I have a new problem.
In my virtual nand dios mios lite not found (DM booter or wiiflow) if I dont install quadforce or dios mios lite in my real nand gamecube and quaforce game doesnot work in my virtual nand.

my folder in SD card (zoom sneek folder inside):
http://ti1ca.com/9jyr19ti-sneek-1-sneek_1.png.html

my folder in USB
http://ti1ca.com/58ecr3ne-sneek-2-sneek_2.png.html

I try to insert diosmioslite.bin and quadforce.bin in two sneek folder but if doesnot installed in real nand doesnot work.

Thanks

Shadow-Zero

Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used ModMii to update my Wii from 4.0 to 4.3, but when I pop in New Super Mario Bros Wii (original disc), it still wants to update. How can I prevent that?
(apparently the Priiloader block doesn't work)

EDIT:
Ok, after fiddling with the Priiloader settings some more I got it to work! Need to test some more with the region free settings, I have the idea if one of them is enabled it gives an issue. "Remove Diagnostic Disc Check" shouldn't be enabled as somewhere suggested, then I get a disc read error.

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dear friends

I have news it seems moves a little
I reinstalled a new virtual nand with moddmii, UNEEK + DI ., I installe diosmioslite.bin, quadforce.bin and one files kenobigc.bin which was in archives in file sd:sneek and usb:sneek.

On real nand diosmioslite uninstalled.

The SD card format in Fat 32 64KB and the partition USB in fat 32 32 kb.
Quadforce and gamecube detected by usbloader gx and wiiflow (appears in the screen), but freeze black screen boot.
I need to to install or dios mios lite or quadforce on the nand reel to launch or the one or the other the virtual.
Any idea?

Thank you

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help! Should I continue, or reset?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 262

francof

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all,
first I would like to thank XFlak for developing and maintaining ModMii, a real holy grail for a 49er noob like me.
As nonosto and Sr Gman I banged against the autoit and f32 gui md5 problems and now I am blocked.

XFlak, when do you plan to post the minor update to fix these issues ?

Alternatively, has someone any suggestions to fix them manually (I would like to set up Abstinence Wizard with UNEEK+DI to simply launch backups from USB in emulated NAND).

Thanks a lot! :grog:

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It says: " 1 through 58 valid." and I keep retrying and all that is invalid is the FAT GUI formatter! :P Should I cancel?
XFlak could probably explain why you have problems downloading fat32gui formatter, but anyway, check this thread:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/beginners-bad-luck-wii-usb-data.359301/page-2#post-4860154

Even if Modmii fails to recognize the file, it's not critical to the process of Wii hacking (it just allows you to easily format your HD to fat32 from your PC). So if I were you, I would just proceed with following the ModMii guide and hack the Wii.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak could probably explain why you have problems downloading fat32gui formatter, but anyway, check this thread:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/beginners-bad-luck-wii-usb-data.359301/page-2#post-4860154

Even if Modmii fails to recognize the file, it's not critical to the process of Wii hacking (it just allows you to easily format your HD to fat32 from your PC). So if I were you, I would just proceed with following the ModMii guide and hack the Wii.

The Disk Manager isn't obvious. BTW, if you have WiiBackupManager, you can format your drive as FAT 32 using that and change the default cluster size, too.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Ignore the md5 error, f32 gui formatter is safe to use. I posted the new md5 a few posts back if u r really paranoid.

Autoit changed their download from a sfx exe to a zip. If u extract contents of the zip to temp folder that should b a temp work around.

Update will b live in a cpl days, it's finished now but not near my pc

johnnyl11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ave tried to create emunand and uneek+d1 several times and it always fails in some way. once it went all the way through but it didn't create the armboot.bin or kernel.bin files. is it supposed to do that? can i get those files from somewhere else. guess i'll wait for the update mentioned in the post above.

MadDvlDg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, ****NOOB Alert!**** : )

I have been searching all over the internet for a step by step solution to change the default usb port from 0 to 1. I am using the CFG Loader. My Kids broke off the tab inside the usb port 0 and I need to use port 1 now. Can someone please provide me a step by step to accomplish this. Thank you very much ahead of time and thank you XFlak and team for such a great product.

-MadDvlDg

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ModMii v6.3.1 Update is live, changelog available at modmii.zzl.org.

MadDvlDg, check out this post HERE
I finally found the posts explaining How to get your usb-loader working using port1 instead of port0, but I don't think the port1 ehmodule will let you run games from FAT/NTFS, only WBFS... so u may have to beg oggzee to update it to support the other file systems too

instructions:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196...t&p=2467184

more info:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196...t&p=2464006

PS. apparently uloader and usbloader gx also have some support for port1, not exactly sure how to get that working, but its supported.

PPS. To all the ppl still talking about cIOSs in this thread... get a clue, the cIOS used isn't the issue here... so why are ppl still talking about it?

edit:

or just get Foez to fix your port0, he's already got a usb header ready for u

johnnyl11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modmii worked flawlessly to create the emunand and sneek files after the update. still can't get it to work on the wii but that will come with a little trial and error.

inb4tehlulz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've modded wii's before but I gotta be honest, modmii is amazing. It made it brain dead simple. Is there somewhere to donate as a thank you?

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I've modded wii's before but I gotta be honest, modmii is amazing. It made it brain dead simple. Is there somewhere to donate as a thank you?
Not anymore. If u want to donate consider sending something to the MS society or autistic society, those r my fav charities :-)

Sjahjahan

Trophies
XP
Country
India
ok, I hope someone can help me out with this....
I've softmodded my Wii a long time ago, and recently updated the USB CFG Loader to the latest available version.
I now wanted to add/update some iOS wad's using ModWii.
Downloading goes ok, WADs are added in the WAD folder on my SD card.
But when opening USB CFG loader, and checking for installed iOS versions, they do not show.

Also changed the optio so the WADs are saved at root lever, but same result.

Am I missing something?
Or is my install of USB CFG loader wacky, and should the WAD's go somewhere else instead?

Thanks for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn