robjanssen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jamesy said:
M1r0 said:
Run Modmii, Press U, Press 1 (or whatever), Press 1, press USB, etc.
K.
Is this in my wii menu? From what you say running modmii etc I've already done this.
I've modded my wii and can play games from my USB drive fine, but I wanted to know where, on my wii, is the app/program to allow me to put an original in and transfer it to my USB through my wii drive?
Thx
smile.gif

QUOTE(M1r0 @ Apr 5 2011, 10:38 PM)
Run Modmii, Press U, Press 1 (or whatever), Press 1, press USB, etc.
This is in ModMii!

When you start Configurable USB Loader on your Wii there's an option to copy a game to your USB Hard Drive (+button i guess)

jamesy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
M1r0 said:
When you start Configurable USB Loader on your Wii there's an option to copy a game to your USB Hard Drive (+button i guess)

Ah! Thankx a lot for this. Lol I got there in the end. Ty for your patience.
smile.gif

delvis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
XFlak said:
@delvis, I don't have that game personally, but I think I've heard others say that unplugging the microphone and plugging it back it may help. Or maybe it was to make sure the microphone isn't plugged in when you first power on the Wii. You can also try changing the settings for that game to launch using cIOS223 instead of 249, it may help, but probably not. Sorry I can't offer much more advice than that, you may have better luck asking for help in the cfg usb loader thread (or whatever loader your using).
thx

i have ios 58
and use usb-loader gx and tryed ios 249 / 222 / 223 but i cant hear my voice , more a tone when i say something

i will try it in the cfg usb loader thread

Cocytean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all,

Would be grateful for a little help. I just bought a Korean Wii which has had its system menu changed to 4.1c. As ModMii doesn't have a 'changed from Korean Wii to 4.1C' option, I was wondering if it would be ok to state that it's a Korean Wii which has changed to 4.1U or 4.1E instead? I want to change the system menu into English, and I would love to have access to the Wii Shopping Channel in English as well. I am a British expat living in China, so I only have the choice of this kind of Wii.

Any advice any knowledgeable people out there may have would be well appreciated!
smile.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
What the heck is 4.1C? I thought region changed Korean wii's had to be either U/E/J? Anyone know if you can treat a region changed 4.1C wii the same as a regionchanged 4.1U/4.1E/4.1J wii? I suspect mauifrog will be the best person to ask, as he's the all around expert on region changed Wii's
biggrin.gif

FYI, the instructions on the complete softmod guide are the same as selecting "RC" region changed as your region when using ModMii's Wizard.

Trigger911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I need some help I kinda goofed up an update I installed the active IOS I think this is for darkcorp how do i go about reversing what I did?

josho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
So happy.
I finally had the entire Wii updated to 4.1U from 3.2U using MOD Mii.

But during the .wad installation, I cannot seem to install 3 of them which include weather and news too.
Seem like it does not matter to me at all.

But, what does the USB Loader on the channel do when i have mine (cfg usb loader) in HBC originally?

And also, how do I move the channels too. Some of them are in 2nd page which I do not want them there.

Thanks for the hardwork!

Cocytean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks XFlax. 4.1c is a Chinese language system menu - I guess it's custom built, but is the main system menu for mainland China at the moment. I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens. I guess if I do a NAND backup first, I can't go far wrong.
Thanks!

Oh, and thanks too zizer, but Google sites are blocked in mainland China so I don't know what your link refers to.

smile.gif

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Josho: I'm not exactly sure about your first question, but: If it is a forwarder channel, it can be on the HBC and the USB Loader channel (but has to be in right location). Please clarify your question.

Also, to move channels move cursor over channel and hold a+b.

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.1C? I admit, I've never heard of it either. Did you get your wii from a third party source, or install the System menu on yourself? Or did you get it from nintendo.

Cocytean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a Korean Wii which has been region-changed to 4.1C (which is a Chinese language system menu). I only brought it up as the 'RC' option in the menu only gives me three choices - RC to U, E, or J, of which mine is none. I doubt it makes much of a difference, but I wanted to be 100% sure before I try it. I'll give it a whirl when I have a chance later this week, and report back if there was any issue or not.

4.1C is the main way Wiis are sold in the mainland over here, so I'm guessing there's quite a few floating about!

josho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
M1r0 said:
Josho: I'm not exactly sure about your first question, but: If it is a forwarder channel, it can be on the HBC and the USB Loader channel (but has to be in right location). Please clarify your question.

Also, to move channels move cursor over channel and hold a+b.

Not sure of the word. But I mean by moving the channel box. On page 1, i have few slot that is empty whereby i wanna move the remaining channel box to page 1. Is there anyway that I can move it manually?

Sorry, what does the forwarder channel means?
aint sure abt that

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get you 2nd question, just hold a+B over channel. A forwarder channel is a channel that takes the program from the USB/SD, so if it is not plugged in, the forwarder will not run.

josho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
M1r0 said:
I get you 2nd question, just hold a+B over channel. A forwarder channel is a channel that takes the program from the USB/SD, so if it is not plugged in, the forwarder will not run.

Oh great! Thanks.

Forwarder Channel qtn:
meaning to say, i can click on the channel itself rather than going into the USB and load, right?

As I see there's a USB loader channel, what does that do? forwarder channel for cfg usbloader?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Anyone who wants to beta test ModMii v4.5.3, here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?vwaj02czhjkb2fw

but you'll need to send me a PM for the password

And to all those that have beta tested for me recently, the password is the same as last time, but send me a PM anyways so I can let you know what needs testing

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
Anyone who wants to beta test ModMii v4.5.3, here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?vwaj02czhjkb2fw

but you'll need to send me a PM for the password

And to all those that have beta tested for me recently, the password is the same as last time, but send me a PM anyways so I can let you know what needs testing
Any changelog available?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==