Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XFlak said:
GundamXXX said:
XFlak it works! I think >_>

Cant load many games for some stupid reason but meh ill figure that out soon i hope
what games have u tried that failed? And how did u try loading them exactly? ie. disc vs USB, program used to launch them, what cIOS used, etc.

MKA and MH3 are failing

theyre discs
Ised NeoGamma to lauch
cIOS? where do i find that? ;p

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@GundamXXX ,
You are having game specific problems, this isn't the greatest place to discuss this problem... but...

MKA requires an alt-dol, u should be able to select this from within Neogamma before launching the game.

MH3 requires a cIOS with base37, the best one to use (generally) is cIOS223v4[37+38]... unfortunately neogamma doesn't allow you to select another IOS to use other than 249. So you can either use a usb-loader, or install darkcorp to run the backup disc via the disc channel, or modify the neogamma source code to launch using IOS223 instead of 249, or use the normal neogamma but install a compatible cIOS to slot249 (but this could cause normal games to fail, as they generally require a non-37 based cIOS)

Ashbox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
what file(s) specifically are failing? Have you trying just repeating the download afterwards? NUSAD will spot any pre-existing downloads that fail md5 checksum and re-download them.

All of them are failing, and thats exactly whats happening.....
NUSAD is redownloading them....they fail md5 again... it quits trying after 2nd attempt....and nothing shows up in the destination folder.

This is what im trying to download
This Guide was generated using the following parameters:
* Wii is currently a virgin (un-modified)
* Current firmware is 4.3U
* Desired firmware is 4.2U
* Download Photo Channel
* Download Internet Channel
* Download Weather Channel
* Download News Channel
* Download Mii Channel
* Download Shopping Channel (and IOS61)
* Download Wii Speak Channel
* Download Extra Brick Protection

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
They download just fine for me. Have you tried the following?
2zxw3g5.jpg

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
that red 1 errors occured message should not be there... I'm not sure why it is (even if it were to fail the md5 check, it should not report that error like that)

What version of windows u running? Do u have .NET framework 3.5 installed?

At the end of the downloads, you will be taken to a verification page where the files are checked using a different md5 checksum-er, if this is saying all the files are valid, then u can use the files, they are fine.

Ashbox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
that red 1 errors occured message should not be there... I'm not sure why it is (even if it were to fail the md5 check, it should not report that error like that)

What version of windows u running? Do u have .NET framework 3.5 installed?

At the end of the downloads, you will be taken to a verification page where the files are checked using a different md5 checksum-er, if this is saying all the files are valid, then u can use the files, they are fine.

yes i have .NET 3.5
It never gets to the end of the downloads......I let it run again and it gets to about 21/33 downloads failed then the program locks up right after one of the red error messages.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
What windows you running? I'm assuming u are using the latest version of NUSAD (v4.1.9) correct?

Start up nus auto downloader, and from the main menu, enter "V" to verify existing downloads, then enter "A" to verify all the ones you've already downloaded. Does it report some or all are valid?

ahh, here's another idea... can u go to your options page, and take a snapshot of it, and send it to me? I got a feeling u may have changed the drive letter to something that is causing problems.

edit: or just go to the options page, and enter "R" to restore defaults, then see if the problem goes away

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
change your Drive setting from "NUSAD\Wii\" to "NUSAD\Wii" (without quotes). Or you can change it to the default "COPY_TO_SD" (without quotes).
This will solve your problem FOR SURE!

When setting the drive letter/folder, pay close attention to the examples, an extra "\" in the wrong place can screw shit up (as you've discovered)
biggrin.gif

Damn I am good... I totally guessed in my last post that it was the drive setting with practically nothing to go on and I was right!
tongue.gif

Ashbox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
change your Drive setting from "NUSAD\Wii\" to "NUSAD\Wii" (without quotes). Or you can change it to the default "COPY_TO_SD" (without quotes).
This will solve your problem FOR SURE!

When setting the drive letter/folder, pay close attention to the examples, an extra "\" in the wrong place can screw shit up (as you've discovered)
biggrin.gif

Damn I am good... I totally guessed in my last post that it was the drive setting with practically nothing to go on and I was right!
tongue.gif

well it worked: Thanks!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Once again - many thanks for the info about mmm mmmconfig file

It's weird how CRAP channels worked before I tried the manual update/reinstall, but failed afterwards - I can only guess I had the config file originally & somehow it got deleted

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
jeez, talk about butchering my name! It's XFlak, not aFlac!

Because the devs currently working on it do not want it to be available anywhere other than their website (until they are done working on it), I will respect their wishes. Once it's more stable, the devs have already stated they will host it on wiibrew.org, once that happens I will add it to NUSAD, but not before then.

Tom191

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak said:
jeez, talk about butchering my name! It's XFlak, not aFlac!
Sorry my Canadian bro!
smile.gif
Kinda a typo on my part too because I've spelled your name correctly a few times in this forum already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol