Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jesquinas said:
davebaol said:
cambric said:
By the way, I saw that v2 of cIOSX rev21 d2x has been released here...
Yeah he knows.
Of course next ModMii update will support d2x v2 without replacing EHCI module.
happy.gif
I think that XFlak will upgrade Modmii soon,doesn it?

Greetings.
Nah only when important stuff changes
rolleyes.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wanted to stop by and say...by far...the best mod tool ever. feel free to quote me on that. you made it for idiot and 1337 alike.

PS: I think the best part is, that your description of your app in the OP is so prolific, that it actually reminds me of like every fake scammer app homepage ever that has obscene promises about feature and function...except it actually delivers.

ModMii....it only does everything for you.

iRoNiE

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@XFlak

I'm the idiot that had a problem after installing the ModMii and MyMenuify 4.2E Wii Dark theme on an 4.1E FW, and half bricked my Wii not getting into system settings anymore.
Thanks for your help, worked out ok!!!

No doubt you were wright, I messed up a previous mod and downgraded the FW from 4.2E to 4.1E not knowing ;-(

I kept the 4.1E FW and installed the Dark Wii 4.1E using ModMii/MyMenuify

Again, many thanks for helping me with an issue that wasn't really yours to help solve in the first place (hope I express myself correctly but U know what I mean,)

Cheers mate

iRoNiE

Indentity

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok i've had a quick search and i've read up this thread and i've seen reports of this working on OSX and also linux via Wine, i get errors when running this on a default wine install on 10.10 karmic,

so any tips or info on this

also X-Flak, would you provide some of your functions to a open source .sh type version of this?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snot gonna work right with wine or .sh.
it uses at least 1 program that uses .NET. it would take editing and building the .NET programs for MONO.
even excluding the several programs this one uses, it is still 80,000 line bat file. it would take a decent amount of time to write it as .sh. in that time, you could just read wiibrew and hack your wii.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
giantpune said:
[ModMii] is still 80,000 line bat file. it would take a decent amount of time to write it as .sh. in that time, you could just read wiibrew and hack your wii.
lmao, yeah, no1 in their right mind should spend that much time writing a batch file... what does that say about me, lol

edit:
@noobwarrior7, thx a lot for the kind words on my app, I love hearing stuff like that

@iRoNiE, I remember your situation (thx for the reminder summary, it actually helped jog my memory a lot!), and I'm glad I was able to help u out! enjoy!

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ModMii for Windows
Version 4.4.8 Released!

by XFlak

Download ModMii Installer Here

Not released in French yet, sorry guys, I wanted to add the final changes to the English version before translating v4.4.7, I'll release a v4.4.8 in French as soon as I can

See first post for more info.

4.4.8 Changelog
  • Updated d2x cIOSs to v2.
  • Added Return of the JODI exploit for USA and EURO Wii's. Exploit for JAP Wii's
    is included in the download but in it's current form it doesn't work.
  • Updated Wii Backup Manager to v0.3.8 build 60.
  • Other minor changes.

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Sincere compliments XFlak for your ModMii... very useful tool indeed...

just two cents comments:
- I saw you install Simple IOs Patcher 1.11... the latest version seems to be 1.12... in any case IOS236 Installer v5 MOD works perfectly....
- I saw you suggest Multi-Mod-Manager... is it better than the last Wii Mod v1.8? it seems that Wii Mod has a better AHBPROT support in all areas...

Thanks again, ModMii is extremely useful...

Omega42

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi !

4.4.8 seems to crash while generating the guide with the new exploit chosen. selecting only the old exploits works.

Omega42

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey XFlak thanks i was searching something in the forums when i found out about cios249base38slot248 and well i don't know when you added this but it's a life saver especially when i instruct others on how to update their cios this will make it alot easier
smile.gif

i could tell them about ModMii but then how do you explain to someone who doesnt know how to copy&paste that all they need to do is install your app type "i agree"....

I find myself using your app more and more not just for my own purpose but others as well. Thanks for the great work. I felt i had to comment when i found this out just now.

Hey did you know there is a cMIOS v10 for the latest MIOS available for download on these forums? i noticed you have v4 rev5.

tismij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
use modmii a while back and it works like a charm, great work!

Today however it just aint working, using the latest version I can not download boot.elf from bootmii.org, any ideas how to get it to continue?

My new WII has 4.3E so I will be using Lego Batman not sure if I get a diff boot.elf then but just to be sure
smile.gif

Fireconvoy17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!!

I Bought smash bros etc~! since my wii us 4.3u virgin. using modmii program, however its not grabbing files from bootmii.org, I'm pretty sure i cant continue without that one.....is the site down or something? Everything downloads fine, except this one file ; ;

Edit: lmao, and i just saw the same question two posts up >.>

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Omega42 said:
4.4.8 seems to crash while generating the guide with the new exploit chosen. selecting only the old exploits works.
wow, somehow I got some unicode text in there or something that was screwing everything up, expect 4.4.9 released in minutes

QUOTE(tismij @ Feb 6 2011, 04:29 PM) I can not download boot.elf from bootmii.org, any ideas how to get it to continue?
The website for the hackmii installer download is down (www.bootmii.org/download/), once its up and running again u will be able to download it again.
If u ever used ModMii in the past to download this file, it will still be saved in the temp folder and will not require to internet to "download" it again.

edit:
@Dter ic,

I don't use dolphin, but I imagine all u would need is an emulated nand, so build an emulated nand using ModMii's SNEEK functions, its pretty self explanatory, enjoy!

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ModMii for Windows
Version 4.4.9 Released!

by XFlak

Download ModMii Installer Here

Download French ModMii Installer Here

See first post for more info.

4.4.9 Changelog
  • Fixed bug causing ModMii to crash when building guides including the Return of the JODI exploit.

4.4.8 Changelog
  • Updated d2x cIOSs to v2.
  • Added Return of the JODI exploit for USA and EURO Wii's. Exploit for JAP Wii's
    is included in the download but in it's current form it doesn't work.
  • Updated Wii Backup Manager to v0.3.8 build 60.
  • Other minor changes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout