Best way to create extended rip from BFSTM file?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Voxybuns
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,041
  • Replies Replies 0

Voxybuns

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 25, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
59
Country
Belgium
Hey folks, had a question regarding ripping Switch OSTs, more specifically about how to extend them.

I'd like to make extended rips out of .BFSTM files (which I've already obtained), but as far as I know, my only option is to extend it myself using something like Audacity, which is very boring and tedious.
I tried using Looping Audio Converter to directly export an extended rip, but it just refuses to do anything if I ask it to loop the song too many times. Is there anything else I can try using? Or am I stuck having to manually extend dozens and dozens of tracks?

Thanks in advance for your help!
 

Site & Scene News