Best Switch CFW?

hyguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What should I do to get CFW on the switch? I'm on 5.0.2 so I will use a jig. Can I still play my games and go online? What are the brick chances? Should I get SX pro? Please help

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently, unless you want to use the SX OS (a CFW that revolves around piracy), get Atmosphère-NX. It’s open-source, just requires Fusèe Gelèe, will have coldboot in the future, and also is the only other CFW (so, basically your only option). You will be able to go Online, and there is a low brick chance. However, the SX PRO USB dongle is quite attractive, and I like the idea. It’s ultimately up to you, but the choices are: Atmosphère, or SX PRO.

SSAZU-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right now the options you have are either waiting for atmosphere, or get SX pro. I would wait for atmosphere to come out because it is open source, and I also don't like the idea that Team Xecuter's SX pro is revolved around piracy. Also with SX Pro, it will brick your device if you want it to autoboot, so if you forget your dongle and your out somewhere, you can't use your switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1