BEST SOFTMOD SET UP 4.3E

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by skinneyb, Dec 13, 2010.

Dec 13, 2010

BEST SOFTMOD SET UP 4.3E by skinneyb at 6:34 PM (2,180 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. skinneyb
    OP

Newcomer skinneyb Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Hi i have a softmodded wii with 4.3e and hbc installed that's it using indiana Lego and modmii can some one tell me what the best setup and apps are to install for best performance from the wii thanks

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    check out ModMii's usb-loader set up guide (if you haven't done so already)
    also check out the "Just For Fun" apps from ModMii's download page 2

and assuming u already Modded your Wii using ModMii, u already have the idea set up [​IMG]

3. skinneyb
    OP

Newcomer skinneyb Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I TAKE MY HAT OF TO YOU FOR THIS GRATE PROGRAM MODMII I TELL EVERY ONE TO USE IT sorry for the caps any apps that you suggest

THANKS AGAIN

4. DJ_Eric

Newcomer DJ_Eric Member

United States
    OMG!! Mod Mii is the best thing since Jesus Christ. My world opened up once I heard of this app. Xflac, you are a god. Thank you so much. (Expect a donation very soon once my paperboy money comes in (my mom will be pissed [​IMG]))

5. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    lol, thanks a lot! I'm really glad ModMii opened up your world, that's what I was going for! I hope you don't get in trouble, but if u do decide to donate, be sure to send me a PM and I'll tell u ModMii's functional easter egg! If you forget to PM me, I'll still send an email to whatever email address sent the donation, but it could take a few days because I don't check my "XFlak40@hotmail.com" email address as often as I check my gbatemp PMs.