Homebrew Best SNES Emulator for a Supercard Lite + DS One?

Sigma83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a supercard ds one and a supercard lite. I was a little dissapointed in the performance of the SNES emulator that was released with DLDI support and was hoping to try a slot 2 emulator but have no experience with slot2 at all. Could anyone explain which is the best SNES emulator, whether it's ok to simply drop it straight onto the slot2 solution, then use the ds one as a passme, and whether I need supercard lite software or not if I'm doing it like this? Just a bit confused.

Thanks.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3 snes emus although only one I think will work with the DSone so GBA slot is the best bet. I am unsure about GBA slot SC homebrew usage (there is a patcher and some stuff with an extension I do not remember) so your best bet is to read a FAQ and the readmes, most homebrew will probably require you use a builder to add snes roms or use the copy /b command though.

SNESDS:
port of snes advance, runs well enough. Has a level of supercard (CF and SD I believe) GBA cart compatibity. Effectively discontinued.

SnezziDS:
Port of snezziboy, perhaps your best chance of finding a playable game.

SnesemulDS:
0.3 has DLDI support (there is a version of 0.2 as well with DLDI), port of an old PC emu and by virtue of this fact is most likely the only one to run on the scone (hehe scone).
Slow (maybe all be the least demanding of PAL games will run well below original framerate) but probably the best compatibility of the lot.

Sigma83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to revive such an old post, but I finally got my second microsd card so I can use it in my supercard lite, and I've been experimenting with some SnezziDS and snes roms. A few have worked well with sound, street fighter 2 is nearly flawless, i'm very happy about that. I unfortunately have had no luck with mortal kombat 2 and 3.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if there's anyway possible to save my progress in these games? I'm very unfamiliar with supercard lite's and slot2's in general. I use the supercard ds one as a passkey.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-