Hacking Best Slot-2 Device for GBA Games

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Most people would recommend (assuming you don't want to pay for outdated or old equipment, even if they are good) the EZIV (miniSD, or Deluxe micro SD), or the G6 Lite/M3 Lite Perfect. Those are pretty much the only widely available choices nowadays.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
EZ IV miniSD is very good, read the review of GBATemp, and google for some reviews.
It really owns
smile.gif

personperson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will keep the EX IV in mind, but I was looking more for something that would sit flush in a DS Lite, I probably should have mentioned that as well. Also I don't know if it means anything but I use a SCDS1 or an R4 and want a slot-2 device that works well with these, particularly with the SCDS1

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
I have both a ezflash iv lite deluxe and a supercard lite.

The EZ4 has better compatibility for sure but the build quality is naff and the non flushness pisses me off, not to mention the dodgy firmware... so the SClite stays in my DS and the EZ4 only comes out for some of the more problematic GBA games.

personperson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

The EZ4 has better compatibility for sure but the build quality is naff and the non flushness pisses me off, not to mention the dodgy firmware... so the SClite stays in my DS and the EZ4 only comes out for some of the more problematic GBA games.

What would you say are the more problematic GBA games?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Probably anything that has anything special in the car itself (sun sensor, rumble, tilt sensor, etc)
Just a guess.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really
the supercard has really slow ram so most action based games experience big slowdowns

supercard is the worst for gba compatibility

simpson17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was extremely disappointed with the SuperCard Rumble I purchased. Even though I was disappointed initally the crap that is Super Card showed through, and the Super Card isnt even really that bad for DS games. If you want something that fits flush in your DS get the m3 lite or G6 lite, they both have excellent compatability. You could also try going for the ez4 deluxe but like the supercard it sticks out about 1mm

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country

bit generations series is a bit flaky.

I think you should go for the 3in1
wink2.gif

TeraS

Trophies
XP
Country
I was extremely disappointed with the SuperCard Rumble I purchased. Even though I was disappointed initally the crap that is Super Card showed through, and the Super Card isnt even really that bad for DS games. If you want something that fits flush in your DS get the m3 lite or G6 lite, they both have excellent compatability. You could also try going for the ez4 deluxe but like the supercard it sticks out about 1mm

Supercard Rumble was mostly for people that wants to play DS games only. My rumble had great combatibility and i had no problems whats so ever. If you want GBA i would recommend EZ as its the best one for GBA Games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...