Best Slot 2 Card?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by CantCountTo1, Aug 14, 2008.

1. CantCountTo1
    OP

CantCountTo1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2008
    Canada
    Just wondering what you people think is the best Slot 2 Card for playing GBA Games on the DS and also where to buy them from. Thanks for the help.

2. seedvt

seedvt GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    I recently picked up an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 at a local mall and I love it so far.

3. pitoui

pitoui GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 1, 2006
    I have had a Supercard SD for ages now. It plays DS and GBA games well, although you have to patch them before playing (on the PC).

I can't really comment on any other Slot 2 cards as the SC is the only one I have owned.

4. shaosam

shaosam Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2007
    United States
    I know this is a discussion forum and all but this is something you could (and should) research on your own. There are a number of excellent Slot-2 cart reviews on this very website, for example. Don't be afraid to do some sleuthing (cough google cough).

5. wchill

wchill Resident chillxpert

Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    There's the Extreme Flash Advance Simple 512Mbit and EFAII 1Gbit on DX... each less than $30.

6. superdude

superdude GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    that's not really helpful... if you want a stand alone cart then buy the ez-flash 4 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179 if you want something JUST for your ds then buy the ez-flash 3-in-1 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1894

7. shaosam

shaosam Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2007
    United States
    Not helpful? The point of these forums isn't to spoon feed answers to lazy people.

A: So what cart should I buy?

B: You need to buy XXX cart.

A: OK thanks.

Yeah, great discussion material here.

8. Trippy

Trippy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2006
    United States
    I gotta agree here. It seems pointless that people just sign up once to ask a question and never come back. If so, they could just use that search button.

9. superdude

superdude GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    sometimes people will ask a question to make sure or for a second opinion yea it's preety stupid to sign up and not come back but a qestions a question so might i well help people if you know the answer