Hacking Best setup for my wii?

pgimps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any recommended things to add to my wii? I know priiloader is "mandatory". Back-up creators? Loaders? Emulators? NAND "setup" for lack of a better word?

JN_big3

Trophies
XP
Country
If your wii is boot2 vulnerable then no need to install SNEEK because BootMii as boot2 is the best anti-brick protection.

WiiMC, it is a multimedia app so that you can play Movies, view pics, and play songs.
DML, you can play GC games of the SD card.
USB Loader (CFG Loader, WiiFlow, USB Loader GX), you can play games of the USB using the following USB loaders I listed.
ModMii, you can do almost everything there, softmod, download ios, update your softmod, download apps, SNEEK setup and many more.
WiiBackupManager, manage your Wii backups
Neogamma (only works if your Wii was released before the Black Wiis), play games of DVD

pgimps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I installed "it" (whatever the hack is) as a boot2. DML seems really hard to setup and it requires a large and fast SD if I am not mistaken. and I look up WiiMC and try it out

JN_big3

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I installed "it" (whatever the hack is) as a boot2. DML seems really hard to setup and it requires a large and fast SD if I am not mistaken. and I look up WiiMC and try it out

The hack your referring to is BootMii. You will know if you have bootmii as boot2 installed is when BootMii boots on startup with the bootmii files in the SD card.

DML doesn't require a large and fast SD card. It depends if you want to play many GC games for example, if you're going to play 2 GC games then you need a 2-4GB SD card.

pgimps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The hack your referring to is BootMii. You will know if you have bootmii as boot2 installed is when BootMii boots on startup with the bootmii files in the SD card.

DML doesn't require a large and fast SD card. It depends if you want to play many GC games for example, if you're going to play 2 GC games then you need a 2-4GB SD card.
Ah yes thank you for that. So I don't need a class 10 32GB SD? Is there a TuT here? I can't seem to find one?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any recommended things to add to my wii? I know priiloader is "mandatory". Back-up creators? Loaders? Emulators? NAND "setup" for lack of a better word?

probably all you'll need:

homebrew channel
cios d2x, dml, usbloadergx, usbloader forwarder.
wiim, wiimc forwarder
genplus-gx
snes9x-gx

pgimps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

probably all you'll need:

homebrew channel
cios d2x, dml, usbloadergx, usbloader forwarder.
wiim, wiimc forwarder
genplus-gx
snes9x-gx
What does cios dx2 do? I have a usbloader installed too, thanks

pgimps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News