unsure.gif

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony lovers are hard core against nintendo.
And they complain about lack of HD.
I whish they would shut the hell up about HD. I, along with 90% of the WORLDS population, do not have an HD TV. I do not plan on buying an HD TV until I can get one for 10$ at a garage sale. Now stop talking about it.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I salute the makers of SDF, it is quite hilarious that people believe them and either 1) Agree, get more people, gang up on Nintendo fans 2) Freak out, and flame the sony people

My hat is off to them. My kind of humor.

D

Deleted User

Totally unbiased as you can see:

QUOTE(http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=318) said:
Overall, to say Mario Galaxy is a disaster is an understatement. If you’re an easily amused child with a hard-on for nostalgia, pick up Mario Galaxy. Otherwise, if you’re an intelligent gamer that is interested in a real videogame experience, pick up a Playstation 3 and have a turn at Uncharted, easily this year’s best.

rofl2.gif

I totally agree with lagman btw, this is stuff that's meant to be lost in the testing area madness.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, that guy sucks. Well, what do expect from the 'Sony Defense Force'? It's a real good game, also with minor weird things like the bugs and stuff in outer space like the guy said, but hey, it's Mario. They are meant to be that way
smile.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Favorite quote from that review:

"Overall, to say Mario Galaxy is a disaster is an understatement. If you’re an easily amused child with a hard-on for nostalgia, pick up Mario Galaxy. Otherwise, if you’re an intelligent gamer that is interested in a real videogame experience, pick up a Playstation 3 and have a turn at Uncharted, easily this year’s best."

This guy redefines "bias."
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted User

OMG, jumpman17, these guys are golden. If you'd combine the current Nintendo family their diagram would explode.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-