ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, do you still need the 1.50 firmware to install the custom one? Mine has 3.80 firmware on it at the moment, and the tutorial's link to 1.50 firmware seems broken.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
To downgrade firmwares you must have a Pandora battery. You can upgrade to 5.03 and go the chickHEN route to install 5.03 GEN-A, then eventually upgrade to 5.50 GEN-B2. Look on the Internets for a tutorial; there are loads.

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
The site this guide is hosted on doesn't seem to be working, but the guide is still visible here, in a snapshot taken on July 2008. Apart from obviously not including the latest CFW versions, is the guide still valid and reliable?

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey all,

First, the link in the opening post doesn't seem to work anymore? EDIT: see link in post above this one ... but it's only for virgin PSPs, it seems...

Now to my point, it's been a while since I touched my PSP and it's still on 3.90 m33-3. So I was wondering, any new updates? Does the network update function still work for custom firmware? What's new on the new firmware?

a pm would be nice, since I'm usually only looking at the wii part of the forum these days
tongue.gif
but I'll try to check back here later (so, if you're feeling lazy, a friendly reply would be nice too
wink.gif
)

thanks in advance

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
all of the positive comments make me want to read the guide, especially because im soon going to hack my psp... but the link shows me nothing but a blank, white page.

typo99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baffle-boy said:
all of the positive comments make me want to read the guide, especially because im soon going to hack my psp... but the link shows me nothing but a blank, white page.

It's now Nov 21st and still it is a blank, white page. Maybe it's gone forever?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head