hope they will broadcast pokemon tonight
tongue.gif

hahahahahahaha

Revolution89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon Yellow,my first Pokemon game. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and Platinum,since Diamond/Pearl is the first 3D Pokemon game on DS,Platinum has a Battle Frontier. I just know that Pokemon SSHG have Kanto region,so i will try finish the game.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Blue was probably my favourite, but Silver was also pretty awesome- and the remake is just as good.

As to Gold/Silver being sought after- they took everything that was good about Red/Blue and improved on it, and at that point the franchise was still very new, so it hadn't got to the point we are at today (ie- all the same core game, with a slight polish each time). Nostalgia probably has a lot to do with it as well.

Sykeout

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Soul silver is the best on the DS. The best all around pokemon game was Crystal. I did start with the originals red/blue/yellow. But I had way more fun with G/S/C.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, anyone who says HG/SS is an idiot. The game just came out like a little over a week ago for God's sake. If you think it's the best Pokemon game then you obviously don't know Pokemon, you're instead just in that OMG OMG NEW GAME mode and think it's the best.

The original Gold and Silver are (and will always be) the best. Even current Pokemon haters can't deny that. It took everything that made RBY such huge hits and made it twice as good. 100 new Pokemon, much better graphics, the Special split, new evolution methods, baby Pokemon, etc. Not to mention including Kanto. It's quite honestly one of the best games ever made.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Halo edition, where you only get one pokemon and that's Master Chief, and all the other pokemon are the covenant and you're all "pew pew pew" and the covenant be dying everywhere and the other pokemon trainers are all "Waaahh, you shot my pokemon!" but you and Master Chiefaku are all "FUCK YEAR!"

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
Halo edition, where you only get one pokemon and that's Master Chief, and all the other pokemon are the covenant and you're all "pew pew pew" and the covenant be dying everywhere and the other pokemon trainers are all "Waaahh, you shot my pokemon!" but you and Master Chiefaku are all "FUCK YEAR!"
QFT.
G/S/C is second to Pokemon: Halo.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I THINK Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver are the best, mainly because I loved Pokemon Gold, the way you can got to a diffrent country and get 16 badges and more is just way to awesome! It has to be the BEST!!!!

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
First off, anyone who says HG/SS is an idiot. The game just came out like a little over a week ago for God's sake. If you think it's the best Pokemon game then you obviously don't know Pokemon, you're instead just in that OMG OMG NEW GAME mode and think it's the best.

The original Gold and Silver are (and will always be) the best. Even current Pokemon haters can't deny that. It took everything that made RBY such huge hits and made it twice as good. 100 new Pokemon, much better graphics, the Special split, new evolution methods, baby Pokemon, etc. Not to mention including Kanto. It's quite honestly one of the best games ever made.

Get out of here you elitist scumbag. If they want to say Heart Gold and Soul Silver they have every right to. Maybe they've finished it and realized it's everything the first gold and silver games were but more? You begin your post by discrediting other's opinion and then go on to state that your opinion on the matter is the ultimate one "(Gold and Silver are (and always be) the best. Even current Pokemon haters can't deny that.". Next time keep your elitist views to yourself and just post your favourite and why, like everyone else. Nobody wants to hear why your opinion is the only correct one.

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE said:

HG/SS brought back my great G/S/C experiences long ago. Anyway, I don't expect something sensible coming from a guy/girl with a word "communist" on his/her nickname.

You my friend, is the only idiot here.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica