Hardware Best place to get Black WODE?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcusRaven
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,248
  • Replies Replies 2

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
972
Solutions
3
Reaction score
169
Trophies
1
Age
40
Location
N. Carolina
XP
1,751
Country
United States
What would be the best distributor to get a black WODE from? I was considering FoundMy, but have read some very negative things about their speed and customer service. I need a place that delivers to the States, and I don't want to pay more than $100 AFTER shipping. Any help or suggestions?
 
Yeah, it really seems the WODE has died off in terms of popularity (which is surprising and disappointing considering its compatibilty rate compared to any other one method), so its really hard to find anything. But the price is still really high considering, so I guess its just a bad time for it.

I may just get a white one. Having a Black Wii and a White WODE won't look aweful.
 

Site & Scene News