Gaming Best place to buy replacement PSP parts?

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After school today, I opened my backpack to find out that my PSP's screen cracked inside. I need it replaced ASAP. While I'm at it, I'd like to replace the shell. Where's the best and cheapest place to buy parts?

BTW I have a v2 Slim if that matters.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They mean DEAL EXTREME but make sure you buy the PREMIUM QUALITY screens link the other cheaper ones are just crap!

The cheaper ones are from rejected PSP or faulty PSP UNITS and just plain suck with dead pixels and often have quite noticeable screen issues!

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I second deal extreme... great price... if you have the patience to wait a few weeks to get the item...

By the way... get a HARD CASE from there too, while you're at it...

I would never put my PSP (or DS) in a bag without a hard case... it is hard work to fix a broken one... (and will never look quite the same again).

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
They mean DEAL EXTREME but make sure you buy the PREMIUM QUALITY screens link the other cheaper ones are just crap!

The cheaper ones are from rejected PSP or faulty PSP UNITS and just plain suck with dead pixels and often have quite noticeable screen issues!
If I get this, where can I find a tutorial explaining how to replace it?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
specialjerm said:
kobykaan said:

If I get this, where can I find a tutorial explaining how to replace it?

DON'T GET THAT. You have a Slim PSP 2K, that is a PSP Fat screen. It won't work for you. To save you the hassle of getting the wrong thing, buy this instead.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Replacing is easy

1)Go buy screw driver for PSP (same site)
2)open it up carefully
3)dismantle it...dismantling is self is easy to do, just remember which screws go where...everything else is easy to figure out how to take out and put in. just don't use force.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE