Best place to buy pandora battery/ led pandora/photofast

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by IchigoK2031, Feb 5, 2009.

1. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    Can someone reccomend a place for me to buy the pandora battery/magic memory stick?
    Also is the led one any good, it seems good b/c of the instant pandora ---> normal with the buttom, but it seems to good to be true, tell me if you know.
    And lastly is the photofast micro-sd thing any good, any downfalls vs using a normal memory stick pro duo?

Thanks in advance

2. volcomstone00009

Newcomer volcomstone00009 Advanced Member

United States
    dealextreme.com has one for hecka cheap

3. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

i second this

4. SeanoRLY?

Member SeanoRLY? GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Sure, if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks (or more) for delivery.

5. gekiwolf

Newcomer gekiwolf Advanced Member

Puerto Rico
    As they said. But its just $6.50 USD.

6. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    It's a little inconvenient but you can use a Pandora battery as a regular battery, so I wouldn't bother w/ a switchable one.

All you need to do is leave the magic memory stick files on one of your MS's and start up your PSP as if you were going to flash it. Then instead of flashing select reboot... I do this from time to time when my regular battery goes dead.

I'd also buy it from DX, just be prepared to wait a while before they actually get around to shipping it. :-) Oddly once my stuff ships from them I get it in around 5 days... Now if they'd just get it in the mail quicker...

As far as the Photofast thing - I hope their good as I just ordered one fromDX a few days ago. Most the reviews of it on DX were favorable. But what w/ the lead times from order to ship I don't expect to see it for a month or so. :-D

7. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    DealExtreme has them for really cheap, but the batteries are usually fake and the shipping takes at least 2 weeks. (Usually 2-3 weeks, if it's less than that then it's a miracle)

8. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Man I bought one of these from DX a couple days ago. I always heard the shipping was slow as hell but the price can't be beat. Hope it doesn't take 3 weeks tho [​IMG]

9. YeeHaH

Newcomer YeeHaH Member

Australia
    the white pandora with the leds is fantastic. very easy to switch between normal or pandora mode. And the photofast adapter is great, however i cannot get it to work higher than 16gig even though it claims can get to 32gig. Not sure if adapter cant do or psp cant do. Also recommend dx for these products as some sites are asking for three times the price for the exact same product. shame on them!

10. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    Thanks for your help guys!!!

11. Blfdgfdghd

Banned Blfdgfdghd Banned

Canada
    there shipping time a bit faster it would take 2 weeks for me but now its only 1 week for some reason

12. Kbs

Member Kbs GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Took 2 weeks for me and the Pandora worked perfectly, haven't tried the Photofast CR-5400 yet though (still in the package [​IMG]).

13. xshoyz

Member xshoyz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I got my Pandora for my Slim from Dealextreme. Worked like a charm, and I now have it for a Backup in case something goes wrong.

Just don't buy the Pandora+MS bundle. Their memory sticks are fakes. They work, but they're a Lot slower than official ones.

14. Blfdgfdghd

Banned Blfdgfdghd Banned

Canada
    u get what u paid for so u cant complain

15. Tikker

Member Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    they're fast enough to run all backups tho

who cares if they're a bit slower while loading games onto them?

16. Blfdgfdghd

Banned Blfdgfdghd Banned

Canada
    I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for shipping so it would come out to a little over 12 dollars..they are in the United States and they have a phone number so I dont know whether to go with them or just buy it from DealExtreme..I am kinda nervous since some have said that buying from there you end up with fake batteries and I dont want to end up getting a fake battery, I want the real thing. I don't mind waiting as long as I get the real deal. Also, the magic memory stick, I heard that I can just use a regular memory stick pro and make it into a magic stick using software, is that true..because I am not planning on getting any magic stick from these web sites..thanks

17. Lakerfanalways

Member Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for shipping so it would come out to a little over 12 dollars..they are in the United States and they have a phone number so I dont know whether to go with them or just buy it from DealExtreme..I am kinda nervous since some have said that buying from there you end up with fake batteries and I dont want to end up getting a fake battery, I want the real thing. I don't mind waiting as long as I get the real deal. Also, the magic memory stick, I heard that I can just use a regular memory stick pro and make it into a magic stick using software, is that true..because I am not planning on getting any magic stick from these web sites..thanks

Posts merged

I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for

18. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    If you're not going to believe me, why bother PM'ing me? And he does actually mean Pro Duo.

19. Lakerfanalways

Member Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey there, yeah I actually posted this message before I got your PM so everything is cleared up. thanks again for all your help

20. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    so you found your way into this thread eh? are you actually gonna get the battery?