Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Can someone reccomend a place for me to buy the pandora battery/magic memory stick?
Also is the led one any good, it seems good b/c of the instant pandora ---> normal with the buttom, but it seems to good to be true, tell me if you know.
And lastly is the photofast micro-sd thing any good, any downfalls vs using a normal memory stick pro duo?

Thanks in advance

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a little inconvenient but you can use a Pandora battery as a regular battery, so I wouldn't bother w/ a switchable one.

All you need to do is leave the magic memory stick files on one of your MS's and start up your PSP as if you were going to flash it. Then instead of flashing select reboot... I do this from time to time when my regular battery goes dead.

I'd also buy it from DX, just be prepared to wait a while before they actually get around to shipping it. :-) Oddly once my stuff ships from them I get it in around 5 days... Now if they'd just get it in the mail quicker...

As far as the Photofast thing - I hope their good as I just ordered one fromDX a few days ago. Most the reviews of it on DX were favorable. But what w/ the lead times from order to ship I don't expect to see it for a month or so. :-D

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
DealExtreme has them for really cheap, but the batteries are usually fake and the shipping takes at least 2 weeks. (Usually 2-3 weeks, if it's less than that then it's a miracle)

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
DealExtreme has them for really cheap, but the batteries are usually fake and the shipping takes at least 2 weeks. (Usually 2-3 weeks, if it's less than that then it's a miracle)

Man I bought one of these from DX a couple days ago. I always heard the shipping was slow as hell but the price can't be beat. Hope it doesn't take 3 weeks tho
unsure.gif

YeeHaH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the white pandora with the leds is fantastic. very easy to switch between normal or pandora mode. And the photofast adapter is great, however i cannot get it to work higher than 16gig even though it claims can get to 32gig. Not sure if adapter cant do or psp cant do. Also recommend dx for these products as some sites are asking for three times the price for the exact same product. shame on them!

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
754boy said:
War said:

Man I bought one of these from DX a couple days ago. I always heard the shipping was slow as hell but the price can't be beat. Hope it doesn't take 3 weeks tho
unsure.gif
there shipping time a bit faster it would take 2 weeks for me but now its only 1 week for some reason

Kbs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cinnamonxv said:
754boy said:
War said:

unsure.gif
there shipping time a bit faster it would take 2 weeks for me but now its only 1 week for some reason
Took 2 weeks for me and the Pandora worked perfectly, haven't tried the Photofast CR-5400 yet though (still in the package
tongue.gif
).

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my Pandora for my Slim from Dealextreme. Worked like a charm, and I now have it for a Backup in case something goes wrong.

Just don't buy the Pandora+MS bundle. Their memory sticks are fakes. They work, but they're a Lot slower than official ones.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
xshoyz said:
I got my Pandora for my Slim from Dealextreme. Worked like a charm, and I now have it for a Backup in case something goes wrong.

Just don't buy the Pandora+MS bundle. Their memory sticks are fakes. They work, but they're a Lot slower than official ones.
u get what u paid for so u cant complain

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xshoyz said:
Their memory sticks are fakes. They work, but they're a Lot slower than official ones.
they're fast enough to run all backups tho

who cares if they're a bit slower while loading games onto them?

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tikker said:
xshoyz said:
Their memory sticks are fakes. They work, but they're a Lot slower than official ones.
they're fast enough to run all backups tho

who cares if they're a bit slower while loading games onto them?
I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for shipping so it would come out to a little over 12 dollars..they are in the United States and they have a phone number so I dont know whether to go with them or just buy it from DealExtreme..I am kinda nervous since some have said that buying from there you end up with fake batteries and I dont want to end up getting a fake battery, I want the real thing. I don't mind waiting as long as I get the real deal. Also, the magic memory stick, I heard that I can just use a regular memory stick pro and make it into a magic stick using software, is that true..because I am not planning on getting any magic stick from these web sites..thanks

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site [url=http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com]http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com[/url] and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for shipping so it would come out to a little over 12 dollars..they are in the United States and they have a phone number so I dont know whether to go with them or just buy it from DealExtreme..I am kinda nervous since some have said that buying from there you end up with fake batteries and I dont want to end up getting a fake battery, I want the real thing. I don't mind waiting as long as I get the real deal. Also, the magic memory stick, I heard that I can just use a regular memory stick pro and make it into a magic stick using software, is that true..because I am not planning on getting any magic stick from these web sites..thanks

Posts merged

I am gonna be purchasing the Pandora Battery today but I just need to know where to get it from. I was checking out DealExtreme.com, its very cheap over there, but then I found the site [url=http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com]http://www.pandorabatterybuys.com[/url] and they have it for 4.99 but they charge 7 bucks for

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I heard that I can just use a regular memory stick pro and make it into a magic stick using software, is that true

If you're not going to believe me, why bother PM'ing me? And he does actually mean Pro Duo.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
QUOTE said:
I heard that I can just use a regular memory stick pro and make it into a magic stick using software, is that true

If you're not going to believe me, why bother PM'ing me? And he does actually mean Pro Duo.

Hey there, yeah I actually posted this message before I got your PM so everything is cleared up. thanks again for all your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol