Homebrew Best oveclock settings for TOTK?

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've never overclocked before but with Tears Of The Kingdom out now I'm a little tempted, there's a little lag while playing and I want to try and correct that.

What's the safest overclocked settings for the Switch, it mostly stays on the dock, I prefer to be a TV gamer.

Aby guidance would be appreciated.

Anxiety_timmy

Average Asura
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never overclocked before but with Tears Of The Kingdom out now I'm a little tempted, there's a little lag while playing and I want to try and correct that.

What's the safest overclocked settings for the Switch, it mostly stays on the dock, I prefer to be a TV gamer.

Aby guidance would be appreciated.
Been playing it, and ive used a ram OC to 2ghz and a gpu oc to 921, it still did not get rid of every frame drop. Handheld mode using the same ram oc but with gpu get to 537 did seem to get rid of basically all of them, except for very few that I used 614 for which basically smoothed everything out.

Reactions: yusuo

PEVOx

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Been playing it, and ive used a ram OC to 2ghz and a gpu oc to 921, it still did not get rid of every frame drop. Handheld mode using the same ram oc but with gpu get to 537 did seem to get rid of basically all of them, except for very few that I used 614 for which basically smoothed everything out.
Which homebrew do you use? The resolution in the handheld version is actually 720p?

Trasimaco

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I've made some test, increasing the CPU speed, but I don't see any improvement whatsoever. By now, the best thing you can do is wait the 1 day patch. Or just enjoy the game, ignoring those frame drops.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I figured it out, raised sys clk cpu to the max allowed and the gpu only up a little bit. Haven't had a single issue since

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end