Hacking Best menu?

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have been using the default EOS menu and I dont really like the design of it, pretty ugly so I want to switch.
What is the best menu (compatibility and looks)?
BAGPlug, iMenu, etc?

thanks

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
i use BAGplug, it takes some reading and effort to set up properly, but soo worth it. i love the covers and argv game booting. and the recent addition of hb soft-reset support is pretty cool too.
i like the way iMenu looks, but for me it takes too long to boot-up with the huge amount of homebrews and such i have on my card.

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use BAGplug, it takes some reading and effort to set up properly, but soo worth it. i love the covers and argv game booting. and the recent addition of hb soft-reset support is pretty cool too.
i like the way iMenu looks, but for me it takes too long to boot-up with the huge amount of homebrews and such i have on my card.
What is argv game booting?
And are there themes and such for BAGplug?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
argv lets you pick an emulator game (catsfc, nesds, gameyob, nitrografx, dsdoom wads and a few others) and direct boot it without having to launch the emulator first. i really like being able to scroll through my cover pics to play a game.

theres a few themes at filetrip iirc.

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
argv lets you pick an emulator game (catsfc, nesds, gameyob, nitrografx, dsdoom wads and a few others) and direct boot it without having to launch the emulator first. i really like being able to scroll through my cover pics to play a game.

theres a few themes at filetrip iirc.
awesome, how long do you think it would take to get it all set up with covers and everything ?

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use iMenu but I switched to BagPlug because the iMenu setup was just way too tedious and time-consuming with the 100+ files I have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning