Gaming Best Mass-Scale Combat/ Beat em Up game?

BigMichaelK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI right now I have the Dynasty Warriors game for DS. I am not satisified with it . I've never been a big fan of Dynasty Warriors. My favorite mass-scale combat game is the kingdom under fire series. I'm looking for a DS mass-scale combat/beat em up game...please help me out. Give me any names of an good DS beat em up, Mass-scael combat, or anything in between games for the DS please.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You and me both, brother. I love Mass-Scale combat, but the closest thing you are going to get on the DS is probably a turn-based game like Advance Wars. I'm not confident the DS can handle the large-scale battles like in Dynasty Warrior or Kingdom Under Fire.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I forgot about the other games you were looking for. Beat-Em-Ups are far and few on the DS, but Jump! Ultimate Stars is a brilliant fighting game if you are a fan of Shoen Jump anime, and the same goes for Bleach: Blade of Fate. But to get that something extra out of these titles, you really need to be a fan of the source material.

EDIT: Just remembered one of my favorite DS titles of all time, Glory Days 2. It's basically 2D Battlefield 2, definitely worth a try.

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
ah yeah Glory Days 2 is awesome, I love flying in low and just carpet bombing a bunch of tanks. A truely unique game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1