Best Mass-Scale Combat/ Beat em Up game?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BigMichaelK, Jul 5, 2008.

1. BigMichaelK
    OP

BigMichaelK Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2008
    United States
    HI right now I have the Dynasty Warriors game for DS. I am not satisified with it . I've never been a big fan of Dynasty Warriors. My favorite mass-scale combat game is the kingdom under fire series. I'm looking for a DS mass-scale combat/beat em up game...please help me out. Give me any names of an good DS beat em up, Mass-scael combat, or anything in between games for the DS please.

2. Private|Par

Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 17, 2008
    Melbourne
    You and me both, brother. I love Mass-Scale combat, but the closest thing you are going to get on the DS is probably a turn-based game like Advance Wars. I'm not confident the DS can handle the large-scale battles like in Dynasty Warrior or Kingdom Under Fire.

3. X D D X

X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 25, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    I'm not sure if Jump Ultimate Stars fits in this but it's a good fighting game. Try it if you haven't already.

4. Private|Par

Mar 17, 2008
    Melbourne
    Yeah, I forgot about the other games you were looking for. Beat-Em-Ups are far and few on the DS, but Jump! Ultimate Stars is a brilliant fighting game if you are a fan of Shoen Jump anime, and the same goes for Bleach: Blade of Fate. But to get that something extra out of these titles, you really need to be a fan of the source material.

EDIT: Just remembered one of my favorite DS titles of all time, Glory Days 2. It's basically 2D Battlefield 2, definitely worth a try.

5. bumjeans

bumjeans GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2007
    ah yeah Glory Days 2 is awesome, I love flying in low and just carpet bombing a bunch of tanks. A truely unique game.

6. Private|Par

Mar 17, 2008
    Melbourne
    Hell yeah, bumjeans. That game is really unappreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice