Gaming best gamecube/wii naruto game?

john25usa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
theres quite a few gamecube/wii naruto games ive already got clash of the ninja revolution 2, but i was thinking of getting another one and i was wondering which one i should get. ive looked at a few and it seems like the best three are Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 on gamecube, Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Ex 2 on wii and Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Ex 3. so out of all the naruto games which one do you guys think are the best. preferable one of the three i just mentioned.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, GNT4 is supposed to be the Best Naruto game (as i've heard, never played it myself) But GNTEx3 adds more the the story mode like RPG elements etc. Also i don't think GNTEx3 supports GC controllers but i'm not sure.

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shippuden ex 3 it has an adventure type story mode and has better fighting than revolution 2 and also doesn't have that cheating kabuto just a normal kabuto

john25usa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
blitzer320 said:
shippuden ex 3 it has an adventure type story mode and has better fighting than revolution 2 and also doesn't have that cheating kabuto just a normal kabuto

man i hated that kabuto, but earlier today i finally managed to beat him on difficulty 4 with susuke. in a way id rather him have that healing thing in the other games because it means theres always a character i have a challenge to beat.

ill probably be getting GNT4, partly because i havnt watched shippuden yet and i dont want to see all the new techniques they use, but mainly because it seems like the best game out of he three

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 - for Gamecube. By far the best, and Naruto GNT 3 for gamecube comes on a really close up, second place.

There are some really nice translation guides for the games at game faq's.

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 is the best, but I also liked Ex 2. I already bought Ex 3 but I haven't started playing it yet, but is does seem that it supports the gamecube controller.
It's just to bad that I don't speak japanese, which makes the games pretty dificult. ( My opinion )

Sn4k3X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GamerzInc said:
Agreed. GNT4 is the best by far but GNT3 is closely behind it. The new ones don't even compare.

i thought that the new one ex 3, was somewhat like gnt4
i have gnt3 but i don't think that game is very good...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.