DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A really simple one is Windows Live Movie Maker (free download). Note, it's called Movie Maker, not DVD Maker (which is included in Windows OS but only lets you burn DVDs).
Here is the link: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other

Again, this is a really simple one, not one that lets you add insane special effects or anything. I think you'd have to buy or pirate one for that.

Dragoonchoco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there another video editing software besides Windows movie maker cause I dont like that one. And I need one that has a timeline like Windows Movie maker

Y05h1

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
On a Mac, there's iMovie which is simple, but has good, clean results. For windows though... eh. Tough one. Especially if you are looking for something free...

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Y05h1 said:
On a Mac, there's iMovie which is simple, but has good, clean results. For windows though... eh. Tough one. Especially if you are looking for something free...
iMovie = Paid

I'm only really familiar with video editing software for Linux if you're willing to do that. You're probably not up for that. Windows Live Movie Maker or Avidemux maybe? (Don't know what kind of video editor you need)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended